Chapter 9: Kiss And Makeup

Jennie

It's been a week since Lisa collapse from a loss of blood, and it's been a week of a hell of a ride for her.

We've been having this chasing game; like a cat preying on her mouse who's trying to escape and get back to its safety. But I only end up sucking her blood while she keeps on passing out.

Now, she keeps avoiding me, scared that I'll drain her out once again. Her blood is just too good to be true, making me feel so alive. No blood has ever made me feel that way.

I keep on following her, apologizing to her in so many ways, and try to make it up to her while she keeps on shutting me down.

Lisa is so hard to please. I'm not used to coaxing anybody. But to her, it honestly bothers me how Lisa thinks of me when I shouldn't care about me being a monster.

It breaks my heart how she sees me that way.

I watch Lisa and Rosé on the lawn while sipping my tea of blood. They're playing with the fishes from the well. Dahyun is with them, showing them magic which I find Lisa so adorable.

Her eyes are smiling, in awe to see something spectacular. My heart melts at the sight.

I wish to see her like that, although she's still feeling eerie about all of this. I'm just glad my friends made her feel at ease.

Sighing, I lean against the balcony, but a horse's nicker gets me as a smile tugs on my lips.

I have an idea.

My body turns into a shadow as it flies towards them. My presence surprises them as Lisa already holds Rosé's arm.

"Rosé, Dahyun, Can I have my love's time for a while? I ask, smiling as Dahyun and Rosé leave, leaving Lisa facing her back on me while playing with the water.

With my hands behind me, I walk towards her and I'm glad she's not as scaredy-cat as before as I stand closer to her. I clear my throat, getting her attention.

"Lisa, I have a surprise for you. Would you like to see it?"

I peek at her, trying to see her beautiful face when she looks to the side.

"No."

My smile drops at her answer, irked at the rejection. But I take a deep breath, trying to calm my pussy.

"Lisa, I said I have a surprise for you. Would you like to see it?"

I smile but this time, with gritted teeth. Lisa, being stubborn, only glares at me.

"I said no." Her answer is enough to piss me off as my jaw clenches. My fangs grow, fists clenching in anger.

"Lisa," I growl, making her shriek as she looks at me and nods vigorously.

"Yes! I- I would love to come with you! I wanna see your surprise!"

I grin, showing my gummy smile. "Good! Now let's go."

I drag us to the backyard, holding her hand. I can't deny how my heart is flip-flopping in my chest. She never fails to make me feel human.

We arrive at the stable, and I already hear Galloper nicker on the corner.

"Galloper, I'm here!" I announce as the beautiful unicorn with a shining white coat and hair comes to me, neighing. I let go of Lisa as I hug the unicorn.

I miss this horse so much. He's been traveling, saving some creatures as well from enemies.

Though I want to keep Galloper in the stable which I made for him and his herds, they can't stay longer for they're free-spirited.

"Wow. A unicorn? For real?" Lisa asks, amused while checking the unicorn. Galloper, which I name him, looks at Lisa with her icy blue eyes.

I introduce them to each other as Galloper seems to like Lisa who's so amazed to see a real unicorn.

She's like a kid, and I can't help but giggle at her adorable reaction. Galloper then grabs a saddle from a willow basket and gives it to me.

I oblige, locking it around him as he wants to give us a ride. I mount first as Lisa hesitates to mount.

But Galloper uses her stardust magic from his horn, floating Lisa to let her sit behind me.

I grip on Galloper's hair and he starts to walk, making Lisa grab my waist. I only grin, finally feeling Lisa this close.

"Lisa, do you know why I name him Galloper?" I ask, smirking.

Lisa only shakes her head until my other hand snakes on her hands on my waist, pulling them to my stomach and look at her over my shoulder.

"It's because Galloper loves to gallop, Lisa."

I tap Galloper's belly with my heel as he gallops. Lisa clutches more on me, and I only enjoy the sight where Galloper floats us in the air around the manor.

I let go of Galloper's hair as I raise my hands, feeling the air on me. Lisa controls Galloper for us when I reassure her that we'll be safe.

It makes me happy when Lisa slowly lifts her hands as we scream in excitement.

Galloper takes us to the sky, deactivating the barrier and Lisa keeps on squealing, trying to touch the clouds when she can't.

It's so nice to see her being carefree. I wish I can always see her like this rather than being such a bitch with me.

I lean my back on her, feeling her flustered body while Galloper takes us back to the manor. I close my eyes, hearing her heartbeat. But I can hear my heart in sync with hers.

Lisa controls Galloper as he walks us to the stable, securing me in her arms and I only look up to her.

Our eyes meet and she quickly averts her gaze with her ears going red.

"Lisa?"

"Y- yeah?"

"Are you still scared of me?"

I bite my lip with my hands fidgeting. Lisa only sighs as she halts Galloper in the yard, eating its hay bales outside the stable.

"I'm mad at you." She says coldly, sinking my heart as she goes down. I can feeling my heart crumpling.

"But thank you for this surprise, Jennie."

I'm surprised when she offers her hand to help me unmount. My worries wash away, and I gladly take her hand.

"My pleasure," I say, wrapping my other hand around her neck as she grabs my waist to pull me down.

But we only lock gazes as her breath hits my lips. I only gulp, staring down at her moistened plump lips as she gently puts me down.

Clutching on her shoulder, I can't help but pull myself closer to her to meet her inviting lips. She stiffens, surprised by my bold move.

But my heart wants to burst when she responds to my kisses, kissing me slowly as if we're longing for our mouths to mingle again.