03 ➠ 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
bonds

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄❝ bonds ❞

You were brought back to reality as you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Don't mind him. How have you been [y/n]?" Sasori gave you a small smile.

"I'm fine. Thank you for asking" you smiled back at the red-haired man.

"Good thing. You shouldn't be in a state of grief forever, hm." Deidara blurted out. Sasori hit him on his head.

"Ow! What was that for, Danna?!" Deidara placed a hand where Sasori hit him.

"Maybe you should watch your mouth when you speak, brat." Sasori looked at Deidara with narrowed eyes.

Before he could counter back, Deidara stopped as he noticed your sudden change in expression.

You and Deidara are actually closer than any other Akatsuki members besides Itachi. Although Deidara is slightly younger than you, he acted like a brother to you and he also stated that he looked up to you as his adored older sister. However, the two of you are very much contradict to each other. The way you two view things, your fighting skills are also very different from his and sometimes you two always argue about nonsense and make up to each other without even realizing it even though he sometimes has a more sharp tongue than you (which he got from Hidan).

Deidara gave you a sympathetic look. "[y-y/n], I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine." You gritted your teeth before looking up with a grin. "Who's hungry?"

"Tobi wants dango!" Tobi stated cheerfully as he stomps towards you giving you a hug.

*Later that evening*

"We should get going." Kakuzu stated and start walking out to the front door.

"Can't we just fucking stay here for the night and continue this mission tomorrow morning?" Hidan gave his unsatisfying look.

"Leader-sama will not tolerate on delaying this mission any longer. And besides, it's because of your ridiculous ritual that we are way behind schedule. We were supposed to be arriving at the Hidden Stone Village supposedly yesterday." Kakuzu narrowed his eyes to Hidan.

"Don't question what Jashin-sama ritual is, you fucking greedy old geezer!" Hidan scoffed.

"And besides, it would save a lot of money than having to pay for an inn." Hidan waved his hands in agreement with his own words.

"That's enough the two of you! We're leaving as soon as I gathered my antidote." Sasori walked towards you.

You gave him a small smile while muttering 'childish' which only you and him understand and you chuckled.

"I made a new antidote alongside with the newly formulated poison that I gave you last time. Only this antidote is more stabilized now, it should be okay." You hand over a pack of small tube-like syringes to Sasori.

"Thank you, [y/n]. I really appreciated it. Sorry for asking you too much."

After you all said your goodbyes, they exited your home leaving you all by yourself.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

before you guys would come at me, i know this chapter is kinda short and i'm sorryyy (┬┬﹏┬┬) but i do hope you guys like it though. see you guys in the next chapter! <3

 see you guys in the next chapter! <3