04 ➠ "𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
i don't fucking like her

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑❝ i don't fucking like her ❞

Hidan's POV

"Damn! You haven't changed at all. A few months leaving Akatsuki, you're still a fucking mess." I lied. She's beautiful as always but I can't tell her that. She might think that I've lost my mind or something.

"Nice to see you too, Hidan." She replied back and rolled her eyes.

A few months after leaving the Akatsuki, I can't help but to think about her. Not that I like her but somehow I always thought about her. How she's holding up after what happened and most of all I.. wait! What the fuck am I thinking? Why do I care about this bitch? Do I like her? FUCK!

I. DON'T. FUCKING. LIKE. HER!

I tried to slap some senses into myself as I sat down beside Deidara on the couch. I shook my head slightly, trying to push away all the thoughts that have been haunting me since I first saw her after a while. She's gotten beautiful compared to the last time we encountered. She used to be my crush, well she could still be if she didn't have to be a jerk and nearly knocked me out with that superhuman-strength punch. I'm lucky that I'm immortal, or that punch would be the end of me.

*Later that evening*

I grumped as my protest was rejected by both Kakuzu and Sasori. I know this mission is important but I want to spend more time with her why can't they fucking see that?!

I watched her as she talked to Sasori. Her [h/c] [h/l] reflected beautifully with the beaming light of the sunset from behind her. It was breathtaking. She's so stunning. I gazed at her mesmerized by her beauty.

Fuck! Why does she have to be so fucking beautiful?!

"Oi, Hidan! If you're just going to stand there with drool all over your face then we're leaving you behind, hm." Deidara glanced at my direction with mocking eyes.

"Fuck off!" I yelled to him and stomped off to the front door, trying to hide my embarrassment.

FUCK HIM! I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO SACRIFICE THAT BLONDE BASTARD TO JASHIN-SAMA ONE DAY!

As I walked out, I can hear her call out to me.

"Ba-ka" She said in between her chuckles.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Oi, Hidan! If you're just going to stand there with drool all over your face then we're leaving you behind, hm."

You looked over to Deidara as he glanced at Hidan with mocking eyes after hearing his statement.

You then directed your eyes in Hidan's direction only to see that your [e/c] eyes met with his magenta ones. As soon as your eyes met his, he quickly looked away.

"Fuck off!" Hidan yelled back and stomped off to the front door.

You laughed at the sudden expression of Hidan before calling him out.

"Ba-ka" I said in between my chuckles.

As he was walking away, you can clearly see that his face blushed and he tried to hide it.

Is he blushing? But.. why? You wondered.

You watched as the Akatsuki members exited your house.

Your smile fades away as your front door is being shut. Here we go again. You said to yourself.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

so this is chapter 4 and i'm not quite satisfied with it i don't know why. this is the best i can come up with. i promise i will make it up to you guys in the next upcoming chapter. till then, jaa ne! (*^^*)

 till then, jaa ne! (*^▽^*)