Chapter 19: Night and Morning Routine With Triplets

3 Months Later
Toni's POV

I woke up to one of the triplets crying. I sighed as I sat up, groaning. The same thing for the past 3 months, one cries, Cheryl or I wake up to check on them.

I put on my Gucci slides as I walked across the hall to the triplets nursery. I saw Jonah moving around as the crying comes from his crib.

"Shh, Shh, baby boy. You don't want to wake up your sisters." I whispered, gently picking the boy up.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I grabbed his pacifier and placed it in his mouth. He quieted down but still whimpered. I looked at the chart Cheryl set up and looked at what time he was supposed to eat. "Your hungry, That's all Bubba," I said.

I looked in Natalia and Naomi's crib, seeing them both asleep. I placed Jonah's head on my shoulder as I walked into the kitchen to make his bottle. As I warmed the bottle up I gently rocked side to side to calm the whimpering boy down a bit.

I checked to see if the bottle was too hot or cold. It was perfect so I gently laid Jonah in my arms before placing the bottle in his mouth. He immediately started to drink, I smiled before leaning on the counter. "You, my handsome boy, is one fussy boy." I chuckled.

Soon after Cheryl was up. We fed Natalia and Naomi before changing and dressing the triplets in onesies.

"I'm going to shower, got it from here?" I asked. Cheryl nodded. I smiled, pecking her lips before walking upstairs.

Cheryl's POV

I watched as the triplets moved around in the rockers. Jonah was curious about the toys that sat above him, Natalia was too busy kicking her feet and Naomi was sleeping, which is normal for her.

She was our quiet girl, She never fussed unless she was hungry, needed a diaper change, or wanted attention. I played the Tv on low volume so it'll be a bit quiet as I watch the show that played.

Natalia started fussing, getting frustrated with her foot. "Babygirl, it's attached to your body, my love." I chuckled, picking the girl up.

I sat her on my lap, placing her pacifier in her mouth. Toni walked down the stairs in a fresh outfit. I smiled as she walked over to us and sat down.

"What is my beautiful girl fussing about?" Toni said as I let her take the small girl. "She got frustrated with her foot." I laughed.

Toni raised her eyebrow and laughed, "Looks like she discovered her foot. Yay!" Toni said making the small girl crack a smile.

"Aww, You're so beautiful!" Toni said, picking her up and kissing her face making the girl giggle loudly. I smiled and laid my head on Toni's shoulder.

It's tiring being parents to triplets, especially when they are small at the moment. "Okay, It's nap time. Let's put them down." Toni said.

I nodded, standing up with Toni.

******
No one's POV

It was now bedtime in the Topaz household. Cheryl and Toni were bathing the triplets. Cheryl watches and played with Natalia and Naomi while Toni bathed Jonah, then after she bathed Naomi, then Natalia last. "All clean! Yay!" Toni said.

They carried the three into their nursery. Toni laid Natalia in her crib then Naomi and Cheryl laid Jonah down. They took turns kissing their foreheads before whispering a good night. Cheryl played their lullabies before shutting the light off as she and Toni exited the room quietly.

Cheryl sighed tiredly, happy that the day was over. " I'm tired." She sighed once she and Toni entered their bedroom.

"We'll get used to it, Hun. We've only been doing this for 3 months, we have lots more to go." Toni chuckled, turning on the Tv so she and Cheryl could watch a movie after doing their night routines.