Crushed | bbh and skeppy

Hello. The art I put on the chapters is not mine and I'll be doing the different Povs in each chapter. This is a au I kinda made up where Wilbur blows up everything at the festival, when he blows it up a few people died. Hope you enjoy :)

Bbh's pov: 

All I could hear was a loud bang and screams. All I could see was smoke and rubble. In a instant I was on the ground with my vision a bit blurry. After a few seconds I sit up and try to realize what had just happened, we were all at the festival and I was sitting on a chair feeling kinda bored. Everyone was talking, happy, laughing..what happened. I see a people running and crying, some people bleeding or stuck under rubble. My mind goes to skeppy. Where is he and is he still alive?.. I stand up limping a bit thinking that I must have twisted my ankle or something. I scan the area to see a bit of blue sticking out from under a big piece of rock that must have fell from one of the buildings. He must have gotten crushed by the rubble.

 I run over quickly to see skeppy's hand and head sticking out from the rubble. I try so hard to move the rubble but I'm not strong enough to. I keep pushing and pushing crying for help and praying that skeppy isn't dead. I feel like I can't breath I'm panicking so much. I don't give up on pushing the rubble but it just won't budge. I see Tommy run by me but he doesn't offer help he's just screaming " Tubbo?! TUBBO?! " I feel like he might have also just lost a friend. My mind can't think of anything except helping skeppy and getting the rubble off of him.  

 I glance at his face, his eyes are closed and his mouth slightly open. It doesn't look like hes breathing. I fall to my knees knowing I can't move the rubble and knowing that he most likely isn't alive. I cry for skeppy just hoping that he would move his hand or say something. I just cry and cry. I feel so helpless. 

I feel so weak and so helpless. I hold his lifeless hand feeling like I failed him. Feeling like I haven't spent enough time with him, haven't told him how great of a friend he was, I didn't do enough for him. My thoughts begin to wander thinking about what he would do if I was under that rock. I don't know what to do now so I just sit and cry and hear the sounds of the others screaming and crying too. 

A/N - Bonus pov :) 

Skeppy's pov: 

I was walking over to go and see bad when I heard a big boom. I looked up to see smoke and to see the others running away. I can slightly see bad, he's on the ground and he just looks confused to what has happened. I also start to run but the next thing I know I'm under something. It's hard to breath and I can't move. Everything hurts and my vision begins to get blurry. I think to myself "no I can't die.. " "what about bad.." I start to get lightheaded from not being able to breath properly. I can see bad running and then everything goes black. "I can't leave bad.." " I'll see bad once again someday.. I know I will"