Chapter Eighteen

-Karma's pov-

I walked to the class a little sad cause Sho left. When I walked in Koro-Sensei was already teaching, which was expected "Karma, where is Hinata and why are you late?" The octopus asked making everyone look at me. "Slept late and he's not coming" I went to my seat, he sighed and continued with the lesson.

At break Koro-Sensei left the campus probably to find Shoyo. Everyone left the building to do whatever they want, I sat on the steps, texting Sho that sensei might be there.

After a few minutes the octopus came back with a bored looking Sho in his tentacle arms. I smiled and walked up to them "Hey, how was Lee?" I asked, pulling Shoyo out of sensei's arms. "He was at practice so we couldn't hangout, also sorry about earlier" he said, hugging me. I patted his head and reassured him it was alright.

The others turned their attention to us, honestly I didn't care but Sho slightly tensed up. I held him close to help even if it wasn't by much.

"Karma~ I didn't think your the type to hug others" Nakamura teased, walked over to us. I glared at her "Well your wrong, I'm perfectly fine with hugging" she nodded but knew at least part of it was a lie.

Sho pulled away from the hug and smiled up at me. I smiled back and ruffled his hair "Aw, you to are so cute!" Kayano snickered, this time it was Shoyo who glared. "Alright, time for practice!" Mr. Karasuma yelled. We ran over quickly cause most of us wanted to practice.

-Back with Karasuno-
-Suga's pov-

Everyone has been down since we found out that Hinata wasn't coming back. When we got back to Japan it was obvious how much the team needs him, both with games and motivating us. I keep telling myself that at least he's coming back next year but it's still to long.

We're losing more and more games without him. He was the sunshine of the team, the energy that we need. I thought as I sat on the bench in the gym. Even if you've never seen the team play, you can tell something was off.

-Hinata's pov-
-Time skip (after school)-

I walked down the warm concrete, looking down at my phone trying to figure out whether to call or not. After a minute or two, I choose to call.

I clicked the contact, it took a few seconds for him to pick up cause he was coaching Karasuno at the moment. "Hey kid, been a while since you've called last" Ukai said, I could hear the gym door closing quickly as he spoke. "Yeah" I chuckled "I figured it's about time to call, but I also want to know how the team is" I said the last part quietly.

He sighed before replying "Honestly, not to good. They can't focus and the atmosphere around them is gloomy" I felt a bit guilty after hearing that. After all I left for selfish reasons, I knew then and now that the class can kill Koro-Sensei by themselves. "I'm sorry" was all I could say, I could tell he was shocked. "It's fine, I know that it must have been important to leave. Just promise me you'll vist before the third years leave" he said lighting a cigarette. "That was my intention all along, I'll be visiting in a few days" I said, he hummed in agreement and hung up.

I sighed and put my phone away, I know if I just ask sensei he'll take me to Japan. There are many things he can occupy himself with while I'm with the team.

When I got home I opened the door and got tacked in a hug by Natsu "Hey sis" I said patting her head. She looked up at me and smiled "Welcome home bro bro" she said, using the nickname she gave me before we moved to Japan.

I put her down so she can go play, when she was got of range I went to find mom or dad. When I got into the living room mom was sitting on the couch reading some book. "Soo~ can I maybe go to Japan in a few days?" I asked, leaning over the couch.

She looked at me with a blank face "Yeah sure, just be back before we go out of town" she looked back down at her book. I smiled and walked away "Sure thing" was all I said before walking up to my room.
_________
I'm Soo sorry for the late update!! I have writers block and I also wanna finish hxh. Anyways have a good day or night and here's your meme..kinda?

kinda?