Chapter Twenty Two

-Karma's pov-

I turned around to let him change but curiosity got the better of me and I looked back. When he finished I turned around quickly, "Curiousity killed the cat" he said not even looking at me. I knew at the moment he either saw me looking for felt my gaze. "But knowledge brought it back" I turned around to him.

"I should've seen that one coming" he chuckled and laid next to me. I smiled and hugged his waist, pulling him close to me.

"Koro-Sensei let me cut off his arm the first day, didn't he?" He looked up at me. I thought for a moment "Probably, but if he did he definitely had a reason" I said playing with his hair.

He huffed and cuddle up to me. I chuckled softly and kissed his forehead "That doesn't make me feel better" he pouted. "I'm sorry, just telling the truth" he sighed and turned on the tv. This time he turned on Blacklist. "You watch, I'm taking a nap" he mumbled and buried his face into my chest. "Alright love, sleep well"

I turned my attention to the tv once he was asleep. After a bit the door slowly opened and Natsu walked in. I gently smiled at her "Hey, wanna come watch cartoons?" she nodded and walked over.

She got up on the bed and crawled to the wall side. "My Little Pony, please?" She said looking up at me. I nodded happily and turned it on, but inside I was dreading it.

She hummed along with the music, eventually I started to also. "Winter wrap up! Winter wrap up! Lets finish our holiday cheer!" We quietly sung in sync making her giggle.

After multiple episodes and a few songs, Sho woke up. "We're you guys singing or was it just in my dream?" He rubbed his eyes and sat up. Me and Natsu looked at each other "Nope! I was just humming" she lied. He nodded and leaned on my side. We continued watching until Natsu got bored and left.

"I think we're going on a field trip soon" I said, laying down. Sho looked back at me "To where" he questioned. I sighed "To Okinawa, I think. I heard professor Bitch, Mr. K and Koro-Sensei talking about it" he hummed and turned on a different show.

-Time Skip-
-Hinata's pov-

When we got up the mountain, a few people were gathered into a small group. I walked up to them and hear them talking about Koro-Sensei's weaknesses. "We still don't know a lot of them, especially the one that can kill him" Sugino said.

I sighed, 'They are fucking idiots! His biggest weaknesses is the people you spend your week days with! Figure it out!' I yelled at myself. "I know what it is" I said, instantly regretting it.

They all looked at me "That is it?!" One of them yelled.

I looked at Kayano who just shook her head. We both knew it but they need to figure it out, cause if we tell them they'll put themselves in a stupid amount of danger. "Can't say, but I'll give you a hint" I said, Nagisa nodded. "It's closer then you think" I said, then walked off with a few of them yelling at me.

Kayano walked over to me with a blank face "That was incredibly dangerous, if they find out they might do something stupid" she said with her arms crossed.

I looked at her "I'm not an idiot, I know the side effects it has but they'll figure it out sooner or later" she sighed. "I know I just don't want the people I care about to be in needless danger" she said, worry lacing her voice. I nodded in agreement.

"So how are you and Nagisa?" I asked, changing the topic. She started blushing, I chuckled and pat her shoulder. "It's going well, what about you and Karma" she playfully elbowed me. This time I started blushing "Perfectly fine" I mumbled.

She smirked "Oooo~ someone has a crush on the bad boy!" She giggled. I started to blush furiously "I DO NOT!" I yelled but we both knew it was a lie. Me yelling only make her laugh more. I sighed and sat on the steps "Ya done?" I said with a slight smile.

She caught her breath and whipped fake tears before sitting down. Karma and Nagisa walked up to us and sat on either side, Karma next to me, Nagisa next to Kayano. I leaned over "Looks like they got jealous" I whispered into her ear while giggling. She nodded smiling.

"So, what's with all the laughing over here" Karma asked, putting a arm around my shoulders. I looked up and smiled "We were just talking and something funny was brought up" I said.

Nagisa being Nagisa didn't believe it "Is that so then why don't you share with the class" he said with a smile that wasn't so sweet.

I slightly shivered and got up and started walking into the building. "About that- look at the time I have to talk to sensei about something" I said and rushed to the teachers lounge.

"I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF IM INTRUPTING SOMETHING I NEED A PLACE TO HIDE!" I yelled the three teachers looked at me curiously. "What happ-" Bitch sensei was cut off but the class opening the door.

They looked at me suprised "dose this have something to do with it?" Mr. K said. "Surprisingly that's not the whole story" I said.

Koro-Sensei got up and walked to me. "Shoyo, my dear student, YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH MARRIAGE PROBLEMS BY YOURSELF!" He put his hand tentacles on my shoulders. I glared and tried to stab him but he dodged. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN MARRIAGE PROBLEMS?!!" I yelled back and stood at the window, knowing dad would be up here soon with a mission for me.

The others laughed as Karma just stood there with a flushed face. My eyes widened, I flung a knife with a piece of paper at the end to the wall behind them, making sure not to hit anyone. (Ik it's unnecessary but who cares!) "Karma that's for you" was all I said before jumping through the window and walking to dad.

I looked back and winked and him. He smirked and waved. I turned back to dad who was looking at the small interaction we just had. "So you guys dating?" He asked, giving me a real knife and gun. I shrugged, cause I feel like it was a bit complicated. He gave me a small smile "well you guys should, you'd be great together!" He said whiched suprised me.

-Karma's pov-

I took the knife and paper I silently read it as the others were looking at me.

"I'm going on a mission, I'll be back soon! Also me and Kayano were talking about our relationships. See you soon, love!"

I smiled and looked up at the other who was walking away. He looked back and winked, I slightly blushed and waved. "Time for class lover boy" Koro-Sensei said, patting my shoulder. I jumped slightly "Shut up!"

__________
Hey Hey Hey! Sorry it's out late school sucks and I haven't been sleeping till 4 am. Anyways have a wonderful day or night!

 Anyways have a wonderful day or night!