Chapter Eleven

-Hinata's pov-

After I woke Nagisa up I went downstairs for breakfast. Karma was already at the table talking to dad. I sat next to dad and Nagisa sat next to Karma.

"Your mom took for sisters and Rin to the mall and Takashi left to go to Jake's house but Ash will be here at noon" dad said looking at me, breaking away from the conversation he was having with Karma. I nodded and got an apple from the fruit basket that was in the middle of the table.

After about a hour we were in the living room watching tv. "You didn't tell me you were back you little bitch!" Ash yelled, walking over to me obviously pissed. I slightly jumped and hugged Karma's side.

"I'm sorry but you had work that day I got here and plus I'm here for the rest of the year" I said timidly, he calmed down and sighed "Alright sorry" he sat down at the end of the couch. Karma put an arm around me and squeezed my hand showing it was okay. I look up and smile at him.

"How was Japan, also why are you staying for a year I thought it was only a week" Ash said looking down at his phone. "I'm helping Karma and Nagisa's class kill a octopus" I said unfazed that he asked, he looked up at me stunned.

"Octopi live in the ocean and why can't they kill it by them selves" he said confused, the three of us burst out laughing.

He looked at us even more confused, dad just chuckled. "It's not an actual octopus, it a human who was geneticly modified" I said and got up to lay on the floor cause I find it comfortable.

I felt them looking at me as I laid down just looking at the ceiling. "Why are you on the floor Sho?" Nagisa asked, getting up and sitting next to me. "It's comfortable" I said and took out my phone.

-Back with the team (when Ukai told the team about hinata leaving also sorry I forgot to add this before)-
-Kageyama's pov-

Coach walked back in looking a bit disappointed. "Hinata it leaving the team so he can focus on his studies, he will be back in Japan next school year. Is you want to say bye he's leaving right now" he said, I became furious. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN HE LEFT? HE'S NOT SMART, HES ONLY GOOD AT VOLLEYBALL BECAUSE HE CAN JUMP" I lashed out, everyone glared at me. The third years, second years and Yamaguchi (I dont think I spelled that right but idc) to say bye to the idiot. Coach looked at me before walking out "You can't just say that, he's the reason we've gotten this far. Your lucky to have even been able to play with him" he said then walked out.

-Back to the present-
-Hinata's pov-

"Your right this is surprisingly comfortable" Karma said laying next to me. I smiled as Cleo came out from under the couch and laid on my chest. I pet her head softly, Nagisa reached over and started to pet down her back.

"I didn't know you had a cat" he said sitting up, I nodded and looked at Ash "Yeah, she doesn't like loud nosies" I glared at my older brother making his jump a little "I'm sorry" he said leaning on dad. I nodded and went back to petting Cleo.

Karma got up and sat on the couch, I sat up and leaned on the couch with Cleo in a ball next to me. Karma started to play with my hair while talking to Nagisa.

"So your going to their school?" Ash asked looking down at his phone. "Yeah, it's Kunugigaoka" I said, grabbing Karma's wrist to make him stop messing with my hair.

He leaned down to my ear and took his wrist out of my grip "Usually I would do that with your wrists with us on your bed, so what are you trying to do?" he whispered, putting an arm around my shoulder. I felt myself start to blush and look away.
________
Thanks for reading have a good day or night!

 ________Thanks for reading have a good day or night!