02

14 FEB 2020

Beol walked out from her aparment building. Out of sudden, a black car stopped right in front of her, unfortunately she fell to the ground.

"Miss Song! I'm sorry! I don't mean to scared you!" The old man apoligized to his boss's daughter and helped her to stand up. "Why are you here uncle Kim?". "Stop call me like that, i just your dad's driver, you make me shy" Mr Kim said laughing. "It doesnt matter, whoever you're, i still want to call you like that", Beol giggled.

"Actually, your dad wanted me to drive you to the art gallery". Beol's eye get wide "Did he really sent you just for this? He just called me a few hours ago, and i told him i dont want to go there"

"I think he really hope you'll take a part time work as a painter at the gallery". "What do you mean, part time?"

Mr Kim sighed, disappointed with himself. "He doesn't wish me to tell me about this. He wanted you to be a part time painter at the gallery, He can't take you as painter at his gallery because there are full"

Beol sighed "i'd never imagine this will happen if my life".

She looked at Mr Kim and nodded. "Let's go then, drive me to the gallery". Mr Kim nodded and Beol got in to the car.

Skip, at the gallery.

"When do you want me to pick you up?". "No need, i wanted to go somewhere else later, i'll take taxi" She said and left the car.

Walked in the gallery with heavy step. After a few minutes, she realized the gallery is the same gallery she visited 4 years ago. She made a fast steps to the "unallowed visiting" ground and serached for the scenery potrait.

Beol stopped her walk when she reached the end of the ground. "Where is it? Why i can't find it, did the moved it to another ground?"

Skip

After a few hours, Beol still didnt found the potrait and take a sat. "They already sold it?" "Impossible, they put at "unvisiting ground", how can someone bought it"

She massaged her leg, didn't realized it's almost 2 hours she have been in the gallery. Out of sudden, her phone rang. "Hello, dad" Beol answered with a tired voice. "Everything's going well?" . "Yes, everything's going well until i knew you wanted me to work as part time painter at here!" Now, she answered with a lil bit raised voice. "Why are you raising you voice to your own father? Have some respect! Your mom and sister will be disappointed if they know you're acting like this!"

Beol's eye started to fill with tears. "YOU SAID HAVE SOME RESPECT?! I DID EVERYTHING YOU TOLD ME. I CAN DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT BUT BE A PAINTER?! YOU KNOW I DONT LIKE IT. SPEAK OF MOM AND SISTER, THEY WON'T KNOW IF IM ACTING LIKE THIS BECAUSE THEY'RE GONE!! I KNEW WHY YOU REALLY WANTED ME TO BE A PAINTER, IT'S BECAUSE YOU WANT ME TO BECOME LIKE HER RIGHT?!"

Beol shouted, luckly no one else there. Mr Song didnt answer for a few minutes before he said "You better be or i'll bring out you from the university". The call ended, left beol in shocked and anger.

"YOU'RE REALLY!-" before she could end her sentence, her blood ruin cold to her brain, gave tension around her head, felt like paralyzed. Within a min, she fell and her body started to shaking. "Please....stop...it" her voice fill with sob, tears started to floating.

"It's..hurt...a...lot, stop it", her eye closed.

After 30 mins

One man walked in to the ground and saw Beol. "Miss! Are you okay!" He pat on Beol's hand but didnt get any response.

"Did she fainted?!". The man quickly pick her up with bridal style.

At hosp.

She opened her eye slowly, tried to remember what happened. "You woke up? Good, we just finished our check"

"What happened to me?" "You fainted and someone brought you here, he's outside this room. From what i've checked, you were having high blood pressure, we're suggesting you to stay here for a few days until you recover. Are you okay with that?"

Beol's nodded slowly. "That's all, i'm leaving". After the doctor left, the man came in. Beol's tongue froze, "you're the one who brought me here?", the pretty man nodded shyly. "Thank you, thank you so much"

Before the man could say anything, someone else bursted in the room, made Beol felt angry again. "How do you knew im here?". "Someone called me with your phone and told me"

She looked at the man with shocked face. "I'm sorry, idk what to do else, so i opened your phone with your finger print and call your dad"

"You litle silly-" she mumbled. "You should be grateful, he called me not anyone else-" Mr Song said with a lil bit raised voice.

"You better leave before i do something worse" she said with a serious tone and serious face. Mr Song sighed, before left he said "i'm sorry, i shouldn't forced you like that...but"

"But i really you can be a painter..." He said with a low voice but enough to be heard . "GET OUT" Beol yelled, didnt care abt the man and Mr Song quickly walked out. The man still froze there. Beol breathed heavily, tried hard to control her emotion.

She slowly looked at the man amd bow. "Sorry about that", "it's okay".

They fell silence for a moment, "Btw, you look familiar. I think we've met before. But where..." the man closed his eye, tried to recall any memory that related to Beol.

Beol smiled "Ofc we've met before, Mr Kang" "oo you knew my name, but i still can't remember when and where we've met" Yeosang replied shyly, his face started to turned red. "4 years ago, at the "unvisiting ground", i'm the girl who was trying to touched the scenery potrait" now it's her turned to be shy, remembering how careless she was.

"Ooo right. Your look changed, more matured" yeosang's smile, can't denied that the smile melt beol's heart. "Your look still same, but your face look even more handsome than it was" she replied shyly, didnt want to make it awkward.

Analyzed his face, one sentence out from beol's mouth with she realized "you're art yourself".

"That's really good compliment"

"That's really good compliment". He looked at his watch, realized that he was late for his meeting. "I'm sorry, i need to go right now"
"Oo it's okayy, thank you for your helped"

Before yeosang left the room, he gave his gallery card to Beol. "You can give a try", she replied with a smile.

The card:

Kang's Gallery of Art
Time:8:00 a.m. - 10 p.m.
0** **** ****

□□□

That's all of this chapter, sorry if i made any misspell or any mistake. Hope all of you love it☆