The Argument

At the Amusement Park

Hobi can we go eat after this? Yoongi whines while getting on the 4th ride. hahahahaa, sure yoongi, hobi replies while patting the younger's head. THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVERRRR!! hobi shouts when the ride starts going fast.
The pictures that were taken when the ride went fast:

The ride finally finishes and yoongi pulls hobi to a food truck

The ride finally finishes and yoongi pulls hobi to a food truck. Look at them...so giggly and happy, jimin mumbles while watching them come to the food truck he's at. Jimin grabs the lady he's with (her name is Lisa, no not from blackpink 😂) and pulls her to his chest and strokes her hair. Hi Jimi-...., yoongi turns away from jimin to hide his jealousy. Yoongi gets an idea to act like hobi is his bf or at least flirt. Yoongi wraps hobi's arms around his waist. Hobi rests his chin on yoongi's head and orders their food.

Yoongi holds hobi's hand as they walk to a table and eat while hobi is very confused at the younger's behaviour. I love you hyung~ Yoongi says seductively. Yoongi-ah are you okay..? What do you mean? You're acting strange. Shit he realized it, Yoongi says in his head. I don't know what you're talking about hyung- Yoongi says trying to convince him that there's nothing wrong. Yoongi sits on hobi's lap and lays his head on hobi's shoulder.
Hobi smiles while admiring the little kitten (yoongi) that's on his lap.

Can we go home now... Yoongi says while yawning. Of course. Hobi picks up Yoongi and takes him to the car and texts the others.

🌞 Sunshine 🌞

Guys Yoongi is already tired and
ready to go home
can y'all hurry back.

                                                                                       🐅  Tiger 🐅

                                                                               Yeah, we're coming
_______________________________________________________________________

Everyone gets in the car and coo at yoongi sleeping on hobi's lap, all except jimin. After that there was a real awkward silence. Jin was gonna say something but decided to wait until they went home. Fearing there was gonna be an argument and didn't want Tae to crash while the argument happened.

At home

Yoongi wakes up and goes downstairs, wondering who put him on his bed. ahhh- Kitten is finally awake, hobi says while smirking. Yoongi blushes at the pet name but notice how jimin wasn't to happy at all. What's wrong jiminie? Yoongi decides to ask. Nothing. Jimin replies back. C'mon something has to be wrong, you look pissed.

Argument

YOU KNOW WHAT YOONGI, THERE IS. Woah jimin calm down! Namjoon says, trying to calm him. I'M TIRED OF YOU ACTING LIKE HOBI IS YOUR BOYFRIEND, HE WAS PROBABLY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT. Y'ALL HOLD HANDS, SAT ON HIS LAP, AND TOLD HIM YOU LOVED HIM. GET A FUCKING HOLD OF YOURSELF. Yoongi looks down embarrassed and at the edge of crying. I LIKED YOU YOONGI...WHY DO YOU THINK I ACTED THE WAY I DID BEFORE WE LEFT THE HOUSE? HUH!? YOU TOO HOBI, YOU KNEW I LIKED HIM, AND YOU DIDN'T TELL HIM TO STOP IT OR GET OFF ONCE! I HATE BOTH OF YOU! Jimin finally says and pushes them out the way and walks to an apartment to stay at.

JIMIN- Yoongi calls out while crying and running to his room. Yoongi locks the door and lays on his bed while hating himself for fucking up the relationship they had and maybe having the chance to date jimin. IT'S ALL MY FAULT!! I'M SORRY JIMIN!!...I'm sorry! Jin knocks on yoongi's door. you ok yoongi..? No answer. Jin sighs and goes back to the other's. We should leave them alone for now. The rest agree and go to Jin's house. With that, yoongi cries himself to sleep.

The Argument didn't go as planned but it's
something 😅 If you liked it, please vote and if you didn't
please tell me how I could do better! :)
Thank youu 💜
Word Count: 652 Words