Old friends (Kakashi x seme male reader)

(A/N: This story takes place in the beginning of Naruto not Shippuden. You're a anbu that specializes in disguise missions and was ordered to enter the elementary school to make sure that Naruto was being treated well and wouldn't lose control of the nine tailed fox. Nobody but the hokage himself and Donzo knew you were there. F/n means fake name. Your kekkei genkai in this chapter is the ability to create and control webs you can use them to do anything and there almost indestructible there weakness is fire you can also control the stickiness and softness. I'll probably be using this kekkei genkai again at some point. Some things may be out of order since it covers the first few episodes and the bridge arc, but the important things are the same or similar. Enjoy.) 

Nobody's pov

It was the last year of the academy for the rookie nine. Which meant the final exams and the announcement of the teams. You assumed that you wouldn't have a team even if you did pass the test because you weren't technically a student at the academy any more so you didn't care if you passed or failed. That day you arrived early like always because you hate being late. You decided to take a nap while the rookies came in on their own. 

###### time skip brought to you by people that ship Kakashi and Rin (A/N: i'm an ass i know) ######

Your pov

I woke up to a soft jab in my side. I opened my eyes and looked to my right were Shikamaru was sitting. I sat up and surveyed the room. Ino and Sakura had just barged in the room arguing about who was going to sit with sasuke today. I looked around further to discover that choji was on my left. "At least I don't have to sit next to the harpies." I muttered thinking that they were far to young to be boy crazy. Both Shikamaru and Choji looked at me. That was probably the first thing that I had said in this class. Ever. "Awwwwwwww dang it." Choji said. I blinked at him as Shikamaru said "We made a bet that you would never speak before graduation. Now he owes me 2,000 yen." 

I was just about to say something else when Iruka-sensei walked through the door. He briefly explained what our duties as ninjas and then he began to list off the teams. I half fell asleep until I heard the squeal of a certain pink haired girl. I was starting to get annoyed but I kept quiet. I liked being quiet even if I didn't have to be. Then I heard a similar squeal when naruto's name was called. I just couldn't. I hate loud people. "Shut up." I said loud enough to be heard by everyone. Everyone in the room, including Iruka-sensei, looked at me like I had just ran over a puppy. I motioned for Iruka to continue. "....And the last member of team 7 is F/n Kumo" he said continuing were he had stopped.

I slammed my head on the desk getting startled gasps from those around me. "What the actual fuck is going on." I thought to myself. Just as I was getting over the dread of the underlying message of being put on a team. I heard a guy apologize and turned to see naruto and sasuke kissing. I couldn't help it I mumbled "So... When's the wedding?" causing everyone to look at the two who were too shocked by the sound of my voice to pull away from each other. The guys laughed while the girls readied their weapons. I smiled a little and let out a small laugh. 

Everyone stilled even naruto (who was still in the middle of getting hit). I let out another giggle at the way everyone was looking at me. I stopped smiling and jumped a few feet before I heard the door fling open. A man with a cigar in his mouth stepped through it and called for shikamaru's team. It took me a second to realize that it was Asuma an old friend that I knew from way back. "Damn I haven't seen him since before the war." I thought. Then before I knew it everyone else but team 7 had left the room. I guessed that while I was spacing out the other junin had come to collect their students they all looked so much different even Might Guy had matured a little bit.

I went laid down on one of the desks trying to fall asleep since nothing was happening. However Naruto decided that that would be the best time to bug me. "Why did you say...t-that earlier?" Naruto asked. I opened my eyes to look at him. His face was beat red and he was looking at the ground like it was the most interesting thing in the world. A smirk crossed my face briefly before I sat up and faked a confused look. "I thought you loved Sasuke though. Otherwise why would you kiss him? Do you hate him or something?" I said loud enough for the other two people in the room to hear. "Of course I don't! Baka!"  he shouted and then ran to the part of the room farthest from Sasuke and glared at him.