Chapter 20

Liked by: Peter_Parker, Lizzz, TonyStark, MayParker, Observant_Mj, Flash

SW_Ned: guys, do you know where Peter went? He's not in his hotel room rn...

Comments:
Observant_Mj: WAIT WHAT?! WHERE IS HE?!
          TonyStark: his phone location isn't in Paris anymore...
          Observant_Mj: Where is it?
          TonyStark: Venice...
          NatRomanoff: DM me Tony, I have a feeling ik where he is...

DM's with Nat and Tony:

Nat: Tony, does Peter have any enemies?
Tony: I'm afraid that he does. He were on a mission to stop a major weapons dealer and he beat them.
Nat: crap. He doesn't have long if we don't get to him right now!
Tony: on it.

Irl(WARNING MAY CONTAIN GORE) Idk

Peter suddenly woke up. He was sitting on a cold, metal chair. He only had his boxers on. It was so cold in the room. He noticed that he was restrained by some shackles that were connected to a machine. It was used to electrocute people. He started to freak out. A man walked in. He recognized him. It was Toomes. How the hell did he get out of jail?! He knew that Toomes wanted revenge. "You know Peter, My life was ruined because of you." Toomes said. Peter was too weak to say anything. He drifted away from reality until he felt a shock. He didn't scream like any other person would, he tried to hide the pain, not wanting to show himself as weak. "Where is Tony?" Toomes asked. Peter stayed silent. He didn't want to tell Toomes where Tony was. Another man walked into the room with a knife. Peter's eyes widened as he saw the knife. The man passed a Toomes the knife. He held the knife up to Peter's neck. "Where. Is. Tony?" Toomes asked again. Peter still didn't respond. Peter felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He gasped as the knife's blade slid across his stomach. Blood seeped out of his cut. Toomes didn't have to ask again. Peter refused to tell him. Toomes increased the voltage for the electric shocks. The cuts became deeper into his skin. He had multiple cuts on his body and was being electrified at the same time. Peter started screaming from the pain. "I don't know where he is!" Peter cried out. It wasn't a good enough answer for Toomes. He turned the voltage up even higher. The screaming got louder. Tony and Natasha had took the Quin Jet to get there so fast. Tony blasted the door down, finding The barely dressed, beat up Peter. Tony fought of Toomes while Nat undid Peter's bonds. He could barely walk. Tony called the cops to get Toomes back in jail as he hurried towards Peter. Peter was unconscious. It was so late when he was taken. He thought about Mj and how worried she might be, but he remembered how she kissed Brad. He was taken back to Paris so that he could enjoy the rest of his trip.