Chapter 21

Peter woke up in his room. Tony was in a chair right beside him. "Are you ok kid?" Tony asked. Peter had quick healing from the bite so he was going to be ok in a day. "Y-yeah." Peter stuttered. "You should probably get up, your class is going to the Eiffel Tower together." Tony said. Peter looked down. He didn't want to go again after what happened. He thought about it for a while. He wasn't even dating her. He could still be friends with her. Tony left his room and Peter pulled out his phone. He went on Instagram.

Liked by: Lizzz, Flash, BradDavis, SW_Ned, Peter_Parker, MayParker

Observant_Mj: going to the Eiffel Tower today!

Comments:
Flash: you look hot🥵
          Observant_Mj: don't even think abt it.
BradDavis: 😍😍😍 damn girl
          Observant_Mj: 🖕🤪
Peter_Parker: nice
          Observant_Mj: can I talk to you for a second?
          Peter_Parker: sure.

DM's between Mj and Peter:

Mj: I'm really sorry about what happened on the Tower.
Peter: it's fine, I shouldn't have ignored you.
Mj: bro u need to stop apologizing. Can I explain what happened?
Peter: sure
Mj: basically, Brad asked me to meet him at the Tower. I wanted to see why so I went there. When I got there, he didn't tell me why he had asked me to meet up with him. We waited in silence until u and Ned came. Right as you walked up, he kissed me.
Peter: um ok then.
Mj: What were u and Ned going there for?
Peter: oh I just wanted to look over Paris with my bud.
Mj: ur a terrible liar, What's the real story?
Peter: I just wanted to tell someone something...
Mj: um, alright. We still friends?
Peter: Yeah ofc!
Mj: well cya dork

Peter put down his phone. Friends. He wanted to be more than just friends with Mj. He got up and walked to the crowd of students. Brad rolled his eyes as he saw Peter. Brad stood near Mj and put his arm around her. He was pissed. Mj quickly removed his arm from her body and walked towards Peter. "Whatup dork?" She said. "Oh, not much, you?" Peter asked. "Just talking to the dork next to me." They laughed. Brad and Flash had become friends since they both hated Peter. Brad and Flash walked up to Peter. "Hey, can we steal Peter for a second?" Brad asked as he grabbed Peter's arm. They took him away without letting Mj speak. Brad pushed Peter against a wall. "You better stay away from Mj." Brad demanded. "Why should I? We're just friends." Peter instantly regretted saying that. He felt a slap on his face. He flinched. "I mean it Parker, you will regret ever talking to her." Brad said. Peter knew that he wasn't going to get away with this without getting beaten up. Brad threw Peter on the floor. They started kicking and punching him. They finished after five minutes. Peter was still injured from the night before. He could barely get up. Brad and Flash walked back into the crowd. Peter managed to get up, but limped. He walked to Mj. "Oh my gosh Peter! What happened?" She asked worried. "Oh, it's nothing." Peter said, clearly not wanting to talk about it. As they were walking, Peter and Mj held hands, making Brad mad.

Liked by: Peter_Parker, Lizzz, TonyStark, Flash, MayParker, SW_Ned

Observant_Mj: hanging out with my dork😋

Comments:
Lizzz: guys...did she just say....MY DORK?
Peter_Parker: loving every second of it
          Observant_Mj: 💞
          Lizzz: why don't you just date already?
BradDavis: 🙄
Flash: 🤮
          Observant_Mj: back off my dork!