Chapter 18

Liked by: Flash, Observant_Mj

BradDavis: Peter_Parker, stealing girls all of my life😝

Comments:
SW_Ned: you suck bro
Flash: damn bro, no reason to actually flex that Brad, I mean, it's easy to steal any girl from him.
          BradDavis: agreed

Liked by: Observant_Mj, MayParker, TonyStark, SW_Ned, Lizzz

SW_Ned: hanging out with Peter since he is the big sad

Comments:
Peter_Parker: love u bro
          SW_Ned: uno reverse🤪
Lizzz: I wanna see u guys again!
          SW_Ned: ya same! Everyone misses you!
Lizzz: uh Ned, can I talk to you for like five minutes?
          SW_Ned: ok.

DM's with Ned and Liz:
Liz: is Peter ok? He isn't answering my texts.
Ned: he's just upset about what happened with Mj.
Liz: Brad has become a rly bad influence for her like, she is being such a jerk to Peter.
Ned: jeeze, wait...
Liz: What?
Ned: There are two options for the situation.
Liz: you're gonna have to tell me what the situation is first.
Ned: so basically me and Peter were going to see Paris from the Eiffel Tower, at least that's what we told everyone. Peter was going to text Mj when he got up there because he wanted to tell her how he felt, but when he got there, he saw Mj and Brad kissing each other.
Liz: I knew he liked her! What r those options?
Ned: Either Mj is being manipulated into not liking Peter and was willingly kissing Brad, OR, Brad planned it perfectly. He got Mj to come up the Tower and wait for me and Peter to come after him. He would make it look bad and make Peter not wanna talk to her, making her stop talking to him and thinking of him the same way as Flash and Brad think of them.
Liz: that was well thought out...probably the second option.
Ned: are we just gonna let her be manipulated by Brad? We need to help her realize that she doesn't actually like Brad and likes Peter!
Liz: Can you text her? I tried, I don't think she'll wanna listen to me after taking Peter's side...
Ned: sure.