0.4

*NOT EDITED*

"I loose hope everyday that I will be rescued" I said looking out the window

For the longest time I had hope of seeing a handsome knight coming up my window and taking me back to my father.

Now it's all gone, I'm stuck here to rot without even living a life.

"I'm sure one day you will be out of here but not now" Harry said hidden in the darkness

He was my only companion here, even though I never seen him before I know he is good. He told me once that his skin was very delicate and couldn't be out in the sun.

After my maid died, he has taken care of me in all possible ways. Just hearing his voice keeps me sane in this stone box.

"And when will that day come, it has been years and according to society I should be married by now." I said complaining laying on the floor

"Yes, it has been years but for me they have been one of the best years" Harry said in which I smiled

"Really, taking care of a clueless princess?" I faced the dark tunnel in which he stays in

"Yeah" he only replied

"Tell me how my future husband look's like, I mean prince Francis the one I'm engaged to?" I asked curious

"Well he has golden locks, nice eyes and kind of short to be honest but he has tan beautiful skin" he sighed at the end almost with sadness

The sun was starting to hide under the horizon and because of that the room was becoming darker.

"He sounds perfect almost, but how do you look like?" I said going through my drawer for my night gown

"Uh- I - I have brown curly hair, green eyes and I'm pretty tall I guess" he said

"I hope one day you find a cure to your skin so I can see you" I said while taking off my dress

I put my night gown quickly and went to sit in front of the tunnel.

"Can I touch your hand?" I said putting my hand in the air

Harry's pale hand came to sight and pushed against mine and my smile grew to human contact.

One simple thing like this means a lot to me because I don't feel so lonely and isolated even though I am.

"Your hands are soft" Harry said taking my hand in his and rubbing it gently

He took it into the darkness and I felt cold lips touch the top of my hand causing a feeling in my stomach.

He then released my hand and I got up getting myself in bed.

"Goodnight Harry" I said loudly

His reply was the sound of his footsteps fading into the pitch black tunnel.

Harry POV

Every damn day she asks about that stupid prince Francis.

I hate him more than anything in this world, she thinks she's in love with him just because their engaged.

If she only knew what I felt, true love the purest of all.

I love her so much, she makes me feel loved and human.

When she asked me how I looked I felt like she had found my weakness, the middle of a broken stick so delicate and weak I felt.

Of course I left out the fact that half my face is scarred, so many questions would come out her mouth which I don't want to talk about.

Once I got down to my room I took my dagger and started packing for a walk in town.
At this time I would take a stroll but supplies have been shortening.
Lately it's been quite and no knights have been seen, in which I hope they understand that Raina is not leaving this tower.

Going down the pathway to town I hummed songs to keep me busy.
I go at night into town so my face won't be so vibrant and no one will watch me and judge me as of I'm a creature of the underworld.

After a few miles I was in the center searching for good to buy.

"Could I have a bag of potatoes, and 5 apples" I asked looking down

The man handed me the two bags and I payed him with gold coins.

Next was the bakery.

I entered the same bakery of always and looked through the many baked goods. I took some loafs of bread and payed them quickly.

After finishing my grocery shopping, I found myself looking at dresses.

While I searched for one to get Raina, the owners conversation with someone made me very intrigue at the mention of Prince Francis.

"Soon they will be getting our princess and Prince Francis United, I heard that the wedding is around next month" the owner said

I left the stand without a dress, and walked away angry at Raina and Francis. Even though Raina has nothing to do with this it infuriates me because she's mine only mine.

And I wouldn't let that goldy locks get near my Raina.

They will have to kill me first, and if that happens I'm taking Raina with me .