0.7

Harry ran to the tower, feeling danger around him. He was nervous of what could be in the tower Harry aggressively opened the door to his room and headed to the stairs.as he ran the way up the steps he fell but got up getting his knife in his hand. When he got to the top of the stairs he let a loud sigh. Raina laid on her bed sleeping peacefully her room was empty and no living creature in sight. Raina opened her eyes.
"Harry you're back" she said exhausted.
"Yes I am, how are you doing?" He asked staying away from the light

"I'm better than before now that you're here" she said closing her eyes.
Harry went down to his room to prepare the medicine he had brought.

RAINA POV

After I heard Harry down the steps I opened my eyes and got the medicine that the old lady gave me earlier. I drank the inside of the grey bottle and got up hiding it away from Harry's sight. I don't know exactly why I'm hiding it from him, but something tells me he would be mad if he found out.

The lady was nice to me she didn't harm in any way instead helped me, if it wasn't for her I would've have died. The lady also told me that there was news of new princesses coming to the kingdom since I was half dying I had no idea what she was talking about. She also talked about why her face was like it was. Her selfish son apparently burned her with hot water. I could never know why someone would ever do something like that specially to an old lady.

Going back to my bed I blew the candle out and waited for the medicine to take action. After a few minutes of half dreaming I felt a glass tip be pressed to my lips, liquid went down my throat and I coughed gasping for air.

"Shh Raina its me, medicine to heal you" Harry's voice Echoed in my room
I felt the bottle again and I drank the liquid feeling a little better

"Thank you Harry" I said moving my hands in the air to feel him but it was dark so I couldn't see.

All of a sudden his firm hand wrapped around mine and soon his arms were around me.
"I'm so glad I didn't loose you" he whispered.

A/N This was sucky sorry :(