0.8

*NOT EDITED*

Raina POV

Hours have passed since Harry left to go hunting and my curiosity is getting bigger by the minute.
The tunnel that stares at me dark, it doesn't seem so dark now since the sun is at its prime.
If I went inside no one will notice right? It's not like if I'm doing something wrong, this is my tower and I should be able to go anywhere.

Firing the candle on my nightstand, I get up walking towards the tunnel.
As I move the candle inside stone stairs are visible except no exit.
I decide to go down anyways and explore.

Every step I go down my heartbeat accelerates, its a foreign place and it only makes me more nervous of what I will find.

Finally light comes and a room is in sight. I walk in and observe the clean grey room. A desk is at a corner then next to it a small bed with old blankets on top.
I walk towards the desk and newspapers are everywhere, and on top of one a knife lays.
I ignore it and keep exploring the room seeing a small pieces of broken glass. On the bed there lays a beautiful white dress, I put the candle on the desk and run to the dress observing the fabric.

Without thinking a slip out of my gown and put it on admiring the way it fits. Then I start wonder who's room this is, it must be Harry's he seems to be the person with a tight clean room.

I go back to the desk and decide to read some newspapers.

Prince Francis asked the King for princess Raina's hand in marriage.

Wedding to be soon in central garden.

Knights sent to retrieve Raina after mysterious disappearances.

All the newspaper had to do something about me if my father sent a team of knights to return me back how come it's been so long.
And what is the strange disappearances.
The only answer is that Harry is hiding something from me and the only way to find out is to wait here for him.

Finally I will face him face to face.

A/N hopefully u enjoyed it lots of action to come up on the next chapter xx