Chapter 11

You chat for a bit, then have breakfast, and chat some more. "Do you want me to look after Nathanial, Lilia and Cooper so you and Clint can have a break?" "Ohh that would be lovely, are you sure you wouldn't mind?" Laura asks. "no I don't mind at all. Now go relax." You say to Laura taking Nathanial from her arms. You go and sit on the sofa. "Lilia, Cooper." You call, they come running in. "Mummy and Daddy are having a bit of relax time so if you need anything come to me. Ok? Why don't we do some drawings?" You suggest they nod there heads and you pass them the paper and pencils. That begin to draw and you play with Nathanial, when Pietro comes in. "Hi, принцесса(princess)." He says wrapping his arms around your neck from behind the sofa. "привет мой принц.(Hi my Prince.)" You say back "чем ты занимаешься?(what are you doing?)" he asks sitting next to you "I am looking after these wonderful children so Laura and Clint can have a rest." "Can I help?" He asks. "Of course." You sit there for about half an hour, when Lilia and Cooper finish their drawings. "This is for you." Lilia gives you a drawing of a rainbow. "This is so good thank you." You give her a hug. "And can you give this to Auntie Nat." She gives you another. "Of course she will love it." At the end of the day you put the kids to bed and watch a movie with Pietro. You rest your head on his chest and he puts his arm around your shoulders. You fall asleep half way through the movie in Pietro's arms. When the movie ends Pietro doesn't want to wake you up so be falls asleep there with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's a short one today Xx
•~Jasmine~•