You're the reason!

~nobody's P.O.V.~

Ciel was hurt by the things Sebastian had been doing and saying around him. He kept thinking over and over to himself: he said he loved me... the Earl shook the thought out of his head as he walked to his study, with Sebastian at his side, looking like he would rather be elsewhere.

The Earl walked into his study and stopped Sebastian at the door. "You can go." He turned away, looking at the ground and walking towards his desk.

"Yes, my lord." The butler replied and bowed slightly before leaving the Earl in his study and shutting the door behind him.

~Sebastian's P.O.V.~

My master seemed to be quite bothered for the past few weeks. I wonder what is wrong with him. Should I bother to ask? I shrugged and kept walking down the dark hallway to my masters room to prepare his bed for the night.

"Well you seem quite curious today Sebby." Caroline said as she walked up to me and tried to kiss me.

I turned my head back to the bed and continued preparing it. "Yes, actually I am."

"Why don't you tell me about it?" She said, and helped me.

"Well, the young master has not been.. my young master lately, and it is making me curious." I finished the bed then walked over to the curtains to pull them shut.

"Oh? Is he not usually this depressed?" She asked, tilting her head slightly to the left.

"No. He is usually more.. I don't know how to explain it.." I sighed and lit the candle beside the bed and sat on the bed for a minute. "He is usually less emotional."

"And you do not know why?" Caroline walked over to sit by me and I stood up, honestly not wanting to be around her for some reason.

"No, I do not. And I also have been having quite a bit of deja vu lately as well around my master." I shook my head and checked the time. "I'm going to get the young master for bed, you can tell the servants they can sleep now as well."

"Oh, why don't you let me tuck in the young master? " she pouted and I tried to grin.

"Well, I want to ask him personally what is bothering him. Now go on." She sighed and walked out of the bedroom, then I went to go find my young master. He was not in his study so I continued to look around until I saw the balcony doors open. "My Lord?"

"What?" He asked coldly.

"It is time to retire for the night." I said, bothered by his tone for some reason.

He looked at the moon and stars before walking inside and slamming the doors shut then walking to his room with his head leaning down towards the floor. After we got to his room, I changed him and covered him.

"My Lord?"

"What do you want, demon?" He asked sharply. Again, for some reason those words and his tone seemed to bother me as well.

"What seems to be troubling you?" I asked, siting on the bed beside him.

"Since when do you care." He rolled over then sat up and slapped me. I will admit I was quite shocked. "And you like you don't know you ass!" He turned around and started crying.

"My Lo-"

"HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW?! YOU'RE THE REASON I'M ACTING LIKE THIS!!" he yelled and beat on my chest.

"Me?"

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT OR ARE YOU JUST TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE YOU DEMONS DO?! I BET YOU DIDN'T EVEN MEAN ANYTHING YOU EVER SAID TO ME!! YES YOU!! YOU WERE BY MY SIDE ONE MOMENT, THEN THE NEXT YOU WERE BY CAROLINE AND ABANDONED ME WITH THIS PAIN! WHAT DID I DO SEBASTIAN? WHAT DID I DO TO MAKE YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?!"

I was shocked at his words and could not find my voice for a moment. "M-My Lord, I never hated you, and what do you mean what I said to you? I cannot remember saying anything to you or doing anything to you that would hurt you like this." I wiped his tears and made him look at me.

"Y-You said you loved me, more than words could explain. It was the day after you and Caroline were on your bed and you took away Baldroys flamethrower. I locked myself in here and you out. Then that night on the roof..." his voice trailed off and I got a horrible headache and held my head.

Can demons get headaches?

That's when I saw those moments. I felt as if I were reliving them. They were unfamiliar to me at first, but then.. I realized what happened. After I began remembering these things, my ears started ringing and I stood up then fell to my knees.

"S-Sebastian!" Ciel gasped and rushed over to me. "W-What's going on? " he held my head in his arms and the ringing stopped.

"Ciel.." I hugged him tightly but tried not to break him at the same time. He gladly hugged me back and started to cry again.

"I still can't belive you don't re-" I cut him off with a passionate kiss. He seemed to smile into the kiss and kissed me back.

"I'm so sorry, kitten. I can't belive I did that to you." I hugged him once more, never wanting to let him go.

"D-Did you abandon me purposely?" He asked, pulling away from me.

"Of course not, I would never do anything like that to you purposely. I should have fought it off harder-"

"Fought wh- You're confusing me.."

"I know, and I'm sorry, my love, but-"

"Buut?"

"Caroline.. she is quite powerful for a succubus, since she was able to use her ability on me." I lower my head to look at the wooden floor beneath us.

"S-Succubus?!" He said rather loudly. I covered his mouth and put him on his bed.

"Yes, a succubus. She seemed to have the ability to control me as her own slave." I was disgusted by the creature. "She came here for your soul, my love, but she was trying to break you so it would be more.. delicious." I said, shivering at the though of his beautiful soul.

"..... I have no comment......" he said, pale as a ghost.

"Do not worry, kitten. I will not let her take you away from me or me away from you." I said, and kissed his soft, pale lips.

He kissed me back of course. After a while of playing the dominance game, which I won neatly, he pulled away to get some air. "Stay here tonight?"

"Of course." I said and tool off my tailcoat, gloves, shoes, vest, tie, and socks and laid down nest to him, cuddling him to me. "I love you, Ciel." I whispered while I buried my nose in his silk bluish-grey hair.

"I love you too, Sebby." He said and yawned, then fell asleep in my arms.

You will get sent back to hell for this, Caroline.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey beautiful people! I'm tired as he and have nothing to do so, there you go. And for some reason, my exclamation marks looked weird when I was writing so if they look fucked up, I swwy. I'm using my phone for all this so cx nini peeps.

YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!! :D

                                                  ^

                  And yet it looks normal there..
.-.