10

Warning: blowjob in the back of a car

I had cleaned myself up and was standing on the sidewalk when I saw a green Thunderbird drive around the corner. Malcolm's car. He cherished it as I've never seen anyone handle a car. And the car was really nice. Not just because the back seat was huge. Really huge. The car stopped next to me and Mal lowered the window. He was cleaned himself up.

"Hello hot chick." I laughed and walked around the car. When I was in the passenger seat, he looked at me sadly.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Ang it ... this is embarrassing. I don't have enough money ... " He muttered.

"Hey. This is not a problem."

"I was wondering if you might want to go to a drive-in theater?"

"Yes! Which movie?" I asked excitedly. He looked relieved.

"Old Shatterhand."

"This is my favorite movie!" I shouted with a grin.

"Okay." He stepped on the accelerator and we sped off. After a while we arrived at the driveway. I wanted to get my money out, but Mal wouldn't let me. "Ang, I invited you."

"But you don't have that much money and-" Before I could say anything else, Mal had bought two tickets and drove in. We looked for a good place where we could see the film well and were separated from the other cars by partitions.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"I'll take care of the sweets." I said immediately.

"Ang, no, I ..."

"Mal, I know you don't have that much money. Let me buy the food when you've paid for the tickets."

"I want to be a good boyfriend." He muttered.

"And you are." I said and kissed his cheek. He surrendered. While I disappeared to fetch more, he connected the speakers. We fell on the seats. The popcorn was on my lap and soon the movie started. About halfway through the movie, I noticed Mal's hand that was on my thigh and damn it. I had always dreamed of his touch. We never really had anything, though. His hand slipped up until it hit my crotch lay. I whined a little. I looked over at him. His eyes didn't leave the screen but he grinned. Suddenly the popcorn container was ripped off my lap and I was pushed into the back seat. Mal came up and ... be holy the guy who came up with this car. The back seat was just so huge. We kissed hungrily. His tongue ran through my mouth and I moaned. Malcolm's hand was still pressing against my crotch.

"M ... Mal." I moaned. He bowed his head and began to suck hickeys into my skin. I moaned and pressed myself against him needily. He opened my pants and pulled my cock out. I was so hard. I gasped when I felt his hands on me, that's how long I had imagined.

"So eager?" He asked with a smile.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed upset as he licked the large vein on my cock. "Damn it, Mal." I wailed. My hands got tangled in his long hair and tugged a little. Suddenly he took me in his mouth. My whole six inches without gagging. His warm, narrow throat pressed around me and I couldn't help but thrust into his mouth. He groaned and started sucking on me. His tongue played with my foreskin. And damn it! That was so good! "You have such a beautiful mouth, honey. You take me whole Just like that." I groaned. He sucked harder and harder. My illusion turned white. Everything was spinning. Until I came screeching into his mouth. He swallowed all of my sperm. As he pulled back, he gently licked my limp cock. I gasped. He dropped down next to me.

"You taste so good, Ang." He moaned. I put my cock back in my underwear and started kissing him again. At one point I put my hand on his knee. He stiffened a little but ignored it. I wandered up and when my hand touched his crotch he pushed me hard aside. I hit the car door and stared at him in disbelief. He looked like a caged animal. His eyes wide as he gasped.

"Mal?" I asked, rubbing my aching shoulder.

"Oh my God! What have I done!? I'm so sorry, Ang!" He exclaimed angrily, realizing what he'd done.

"Sh. Chill out. What's wrong?" I asked lovingly, sliding back over to him.

"It's just ... I can't." He pointed weakly in his lap. That's when I saw it. He wasn't hard. All the illusions about his cock in my ass were suddenly gone.