17

Warning: rape! Child abuse!

"And who is that anyway?" He pointed to me. "Is that the guy you stick your cock in?" Malcolm's anger flared. He ran up and hit the man. The stranger was much bigger than him. I hid behind a chair. They attacked each other until Malcolm was pinned firmly to the floor. "And now you're going to watch me do something to your little bitch." He growled and walked towards me. I withdrew fearfully and bumped against the wall.

"Leave him alone you bastard!" Malcolm yelled, throwing him to the ground. He stood between us.

"You didn't want it any other way!" Suddenly everything happened quickly. Mal was on the floor without pants and the man raped him. I was trembling with fear. Mal wailed in pain. His eyes were closed and he tried not to make a sound.

"Let him!" I yelled and ran towards them. Without success, however. The man hit me in a corner. I crawled out again, but before I came to I was suddenly handcuffed. The man sucked on Malcolm's neck.

"Well, do you like that?" The stranger groaned as he thrust into Malcolm. Mal whimpered. Tears ran down his cheeks.

"I hate you." Malcolm whispered.

"No you don't. I'm your father." I was shocked. That was Mal's father!? "You took me so well before. When you were five. But it was most beautiful when you were 13. You understood what it was about." He raped him !? Multiple times!?

"Let him!" I shouted and tried to come over to them, but I couldn't get rid of myself. Mal turned his head. His beautiful hair drooped down. His eyes looked at me filled with tears. Then he looked at his father:

"Do what you want with me. But don't hurt him, please." He just whispered the last word.

"I won't hurt him. I'll let him see what a bitch you are. That he shouldn't have had anything to do with you. That you are the scum of humanity. You fagot!" I cried.

"Mal." I moaned. Malcolm screamed when he was hit hard.

"We've had it worse before! Don't make such a fuss out of it!" The father shouted, hitting Malcolm. I was still trying to break loose.

"I hate you." Malcolm whispered. And at that moment the father came. They both groaned. The older man pulled back.

"Die! Nobody wants you! I just got you down to earth!" He was out the front door. Malcom was still on the floor. It was the first time I saw him without his underwear. I didn't care. He was bleeding and pale. He lifted his head and let it fall back to the floor with a thud.