Bruised

LOUIS POV.

Niall and I had been playing football for hours it seemed. Both of us sweaty and tired but having too much fun to stop.

Zayn joined the rest of us outside earlier and sat on one of the sunchairs at the side of the pool as he still wasn't a fan of swimming. Liam and Harry were still in the pool, the shallow end, backs pressed against the side of the pool talking to each other.

I run to the side of the field and bend down to grab my water, squirting it into my mouth.

I notice my phone on the floor too. I reach down, grabbing it and seeing the notification from an unknown number.

(?) – Hey Louis its Kay, sorry for not texting you sooner I didn't know if you were serious about it or not. After much deliberation.... And a pros and cons list. I decided to message... also you must keep your end of the deal now.

I smile, saving his name in my contacts and begin typing.

(ME) Kay, you've message to find out what part of the mafia I'm in? You'd be disappointed I'm nowhere near as cool, but for legal reasons couldn't tell you before you left the premises, it will all make sense after you google search this. Louis Tomlinson.

I chuckle slightly and let go of the breath I didn't know I was holding.

I was about to put my phone back down and carry on playing with Niall when I hear the Irish boy shout.

''Lou watch out''

I snap my head up in time to see a football plummet straight into my face, dead on.

I fall backwards from the impact and hit the floor, I cradle my face in my hands and whine.

''LOUIS IM SO SORRY'' I head Niall shout running towards me. I also hear a splash of water from the pool.

''Louis are you hurt?'' I hear Liam shout, coming closer obviously seeing what happened and making his way towards me.

''I hit him straight in the nose, he's definitely hurt'' Niall states, worry lacing his voice.

''Ouch, Niall you fucker'' I mumble and roll onto my back, hands still covering my face.

I could feel someone else running towards us to see what was happening, their footsteps shaking the grass underneath me.

'''I got a tissue'' It was Zayn.

I laughed. I could taste the blood in my mouth, I knew my nose was bleeding, it hurt like a bitch, but I think I bit my lip too, so I'm unsure where the blood in my mouth came from.

I remove my hands from my face and look at them. Covered in blood. I groan again when I hear all the boys gasp.

''Oh, shut up and help me get up, I need to clean everything'' I state and hold my hands in the air.

Liam reached down and grabbed me, pulling me to my feet before letting go, examining my face.

I put one leg in front of me to move towards the house, but it buckles, and I almost fall again.

''I think he may be dizzy for a while, I kicked it hard'' Niall says.

''Thanks for that Niall'' I say harshly, it was meant to be sarcastic, but it didn't sound it.

''Sorry Louis, I really am'' He apologies and I felt bad.

''No Niall it's okay I didn't mean to come across harsh, I was joking I'll be fine'' I chuckle and give him a small smile which he returns.