[ 23 ]

Areum's POV |

I thought we were doomed, Anna must have found out.

"How dare you have fun when I'm not around?"

Anna whined while she hugged Jimin in the process.

Jimin only looked at her and didn't say anything, he was dumbfounded, just like I am.

"I waited for you for so long, and you didn't even bring your phone... and what's up with your password? It's not my birthday anymore?"

Anna said, I felt like both me and Jimin sighed in relief as we thought she found out of our marridge.

"Oh, um.. yeah, I changed it recently..."

Anna let her mouth form into a 'O' shape before her eyes fell on me.

"And this is?"

Anna looked into Jimin's eye while she asked him.

"Shes..."

"Baby's park care taker."

I said with a wide smile, tears formed in my eyes in the process.

Jimin only looked at me in shock, he never thought I would have said that.

"Oh, I see, I have something for baby park, could you please bring it back to him for me?"

Anna said while she walked towards her bag and grabbed some toys from it, then walking back towards me and putting it in the bag I was holding on to.

"Sure. I will leave first."

I said and looked to the ground, turning my body and left for the door.

All I wanted to do at that moment was to run away from the scene, and so I did.

I ran into the elevator and pressed on the button multiple times.

Jimin's POV |

'Why did she say that? I could have told Anna everything on the spot.'

She left after that, but my body unconsiously went to follow her.

"Areum!"

I ran towards the elevator where I saw the door closing, Areum looking at me from the inside, her beutiful eyes filled with tears.

"Jimin! What are you doing? What do you think Anna is going to think? You just ran out to chase Areum, are you nuts?! Go back now, I will go look for Areum."

I feel my eyes water at the sight Areum left.

"Please, you have to find her, okay?"

I pleaded to Sungjin.

"Trust me okay, Jimin. Now you have to go back to Anna."

Sungjin said to me and I only nodded and slowly made my way back to my office.

-

"Where did you go?"

Anna sat on the couch with a blank expression, probably shocked from what happened just now.

"I just forgot to tell her to get some dog food on the way back, so I went to tell her."

I can see Anna's face lit up after my comment.

"Oh, I thought-"

"Why did you come back?"

I cut her off before she could reply, I wanted to know why she was back out of sudden.

Shock was obvious on her face after my question.

"Are you not happy to see me?"

Anna asked with sad eyes.