Character info {Cyan}

Name: Cyan 

Nicknames: Ugly, Kaiya

Alias: Mary

Age: 26

Age in the AOT world: 13

Personality: Lazy as fu*k (Ok I'm making an edit, she is lazy but not so lazy) and would only go out to fight if something is getting in her way of lazy life. She doesn't give a sh*t about annoying things, her actions make her misunderstood, but she cares greatly for her companions and will do anything to save them if they are in danger.

Likes: Lazing around and eating snacks.

Dislikes: People annoying her or annoying things in particular.

Looks: Her hair is sparkly clean and a very pretty cyan-blue with little bits of purple to her little sidebangs. She bunches her hair into braids, so she doesn't have to deal with her hair getting messy. Her hair is unnatural to others, so she usually covers her hair with the black hood attached to her clothing. Her eyes are a glassy blue/purple, and it makes her look like a divine being. (Just really pretty).

(This is what she looked like in her mage days, she looks similar to this (Younger) in the AOT world, but she usually parts her hair into braids and has different clothing

(This is what she looked like in her mage days, she looks similar to this (Younger) in the AOT world, but she usually parts her hair into braids and has different clothing.)

Her clothing is unique, with baggy black sleeves that are longer than her hands. She buttons her sleeves up when she fights to save the trouble of having a hand slip when something is about to kill her. The bottom of her clothing can split in two and is extremely elastic. She can use her magic to control her clothes and block attacks coming from the sides (If necessary). She also wears baggy sweatpants (she created them herself), so her legs can be freer and not be constricted in jeans or something.

Home: In her disguised home (She disguises her home because she doesn't want people to disrupt her lazy time), she wears the same clothing as in the picture (It's her home, so she wears whatever she wants). (She also lets her hair free)

Magic: her attribute is 'The Creation.' She can make things that she thinks of but must know what's inside of the creation to make it successfully. (She sometimes gives up because it's too annoying), In her home, she takes her precious lazy time to create robots so that they do her work around the house (Solar powered, so she doesn't have to take the time to charge them manually); that way, she has more time to lay on a couch with a bag of potato chips.

______________________________________________________

(I'll do more character info on the upcoming characters in later chapters)

I also love Cyan; she is my role model at this point.