beaches and concerts

~grimmy's p.o.v~

i sigh sitting up in my bed and looking at the time. 9:17 a.m. i got up and walked like a zombie to the bathroom. i brushed my teeth and turned the shower on and let it heat up before stripping and hopping in. i decided it was too quiet so i started singing at the top of my lungs. "CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE TIME FOR TOYS AND TIME FOR CHEER WE'VE BEEN GOOD BUT WE CANT LAST HURRY CHRISTMAS HURRY FAST WANT A PLANE I DO I DO ME I WANT A HULA HOOP" and by the time my Alvin and the chipmunks session was over i had put in some apple scented shampoo.

i hopped out the shower and wrapped a towel firmly around myself before peeking my head out the door and speed walking to my room. "looking good" somebody yells down the hall. damn it! its just impossible! i sighed shaking my head and going to my luggage. i furrowed my eyebrows in concentration. "hey Olivia told me to tell you we're going to the beach soon so wear a bikini under your clothes" harry says slipping in. i give him a look. "i could have been naked!" i say. "that's what i was hoping for" he shrugs. "can you leave while i change?" i sigh. "nah I'm good" he says. i growl shaking my head and looking for an outfit. ill handle him when i actually find one.

finally i pull out a simple pink tank top that's tight at the top and flowy at the bottom,and some lightly colored denim shorts with pink flip flops. i then pull out my favorite neon blue bikini. "get out dip shit" i say to harry who is looking intensely at me. he sighs walking out and grumbling something along the lines of "i can't do shit in this house" i laugh putting on my stuff. i grab my ray bans,cell phone,camera,sun screen,a towel,and my ipod and throw them all in my beach bag before walking out.

Olivia was in a white sundress,ivy was in a red play suit.  (ha ha I'm so late just found out that dresses or shirts connected to shorts are called play suits. I'm such an idiot at times!) and Lexie was in a red flowy tank top,short shorts,and red flip flops. "where are mark,tony,and china?" i ask. "China is having...girl problems so she said she'd stay home and tony is staying with her. mark is still asleep and said he didn't wanna go." Louis shrugs. i nod. "Well is everybody ready?" i ask. "no Niall is still not out of his room" Liam sighs. "ill get him" i say putting my bag down.

i walk into his room to see him face down in the pillow. "you okay nialler?" i ask. he shakes his head. "i miss home" he says sounding so innocent. how adorable! "it'll be alright lad. you'll be home pretty soon" i say in an Irish accent. he laughs sitting up. "why the Irish accent?" he asks. "I'm talking in an Irish accent to make you feel better. besides i told you I'm half Irish and if i don't talk in the accent ill loose it. wouldn't want that. come on we wouldn't want the others waiting 'round,yeah?" i ask still in the accent. he smiles nodding.we come back out of the room and then we all head out to the car.

a few minutes later we're at the beach. i put my towel down and lay on it rubbing sun screen on my stomach,arms,and legs as i burn easily. "Can somebody get my back?" i sigh. ivy is about to get the bottle when harry runs and snatches it from her. i give him a look before mentally shrugging and letting him rub my back. i felt...tingles. i guess I'm already burnt and the sun screen feels really good. "all done" he says handing the bottle back to me. "thank ya" i say flopping on my back and putting my shades over my eyes. soon i fall asleep.

"Wake up love" the deep voice i have now recognized as harry's says. i sigh. "i've been asleep for 2 minutes haz" i mumble. "no you've been asleep for 40 minutes." he says. i gasp sitting up. "well if i wasn't already burnt i bet i am now" i grumble. "no your not. i rubbed more sun screen on you a few minutes ago" he says. "thank you" i smile before grabbing my camera and turning it on. "say cheese" i say. "cheese" he says smiling and showing his dimples. wow he looks gorgeous. i showed it to him and he gasped. "you take really good pictures" he says. "i used to wanna be a photographer before i got into modeling. but i don't really plan on modeling forever. when i get back home I'm gonna go to collage to be a photographer and then when I'm about 22 ill stop modeling for a while to be a photographer. but if i don't get all old and wrinkled ill go back to modeling maybe" i say. yeah that's right people. grimmy Stanford has been planning her future.

my mum doesn't know that though cause she never listens. I'm planning my future but I'm not planning it the way she wants me to so she thinks I'm not planning it at all. i don't wanna have a baby and settle down yet i wanna live while I'm young for god sakes. I'm not ready to take care of a child. i wouldn't be able to. between modeling and the collage I'm wanting to go to i don't think i could. and if i had a child id want it to have the best life possible. and you cant give a child the best life possible if your modeling around the world and too busy for it. i of all people would know because my mother was like that and the only thing that kept me sane is my dad.

~few hours later~

"if you don't wanna take it slow and you just wanna take me home baby say yeah yeah and let me kiss you" i sung at the top of my lungs. we are now at the boys' concert and that was the last song they sung. they are awesome live and no matter how much you blast their song on your ipod it'll never be the same as a concert live. i would know....

"you guys did great!" i yell as they come running back stage. "Group hug" harry says. "hell no" us girls yell. "why?" he asks. "we will have a group hug when you guys get your sweaty arses in the shower." Lexie says. "So what your saying is....you'll take a shower with us and we get to hug you in there?" Niall asks. i glare at him. "this was expected from zayn Louis and harry....but you i am disappointed in" i joke. he looks down pouting as the other guys protest. "YOU AREN'T JIMMY YOU CANNOT PROTEST" i yell after a while. they all look at me before walking away. i shrug turning back to the girls.

A/N: hi people. very short chapter but i felt it was mandatory i write one so...yeah. next one MIGHT be better but you never know this chiz so....yolofish,lwwy,yolo,fish.....yeah ha ha.....I'm just and awkward turtle so goodbye now!