Him

"They are pretty " i said while pointing towards your hands whicg were filled with bruises  as i approached you.

"Don't lie, they are ugly. I am ugly, everything about me is ugly, i am a monster and nothing else" you said

"You are a butterfly, that brings happiness to me" i said as i smiled towards you.

"What, what did you said? I bring  happiness to you...he use to say the same thing but guess what i became the reason of his sorrow, his pain and his death" you said with tears in your eyes.

"Why do you want to die?" I asked

"Jimin, his name was Park Jimin. We were about to get married but then he ran into an accident cause i fought with him. He died on 30th December exactly at 12:00 midnight, it is said that people who die on same date, meet in heaven and  hence, every month on 30th, i try to die but thses people won't let me die and meet him" you said as you started to sobb.

I wanted to  hug you but something stopped me.

"I bet Jimin doesn't wanna see you crying and seeing you in heaven must be the last thing, he wanna witness" i said as i kneeled down to your level.

"But i don't have any reason to be alive anymore, all my happiness...all my will...all my reasons died with him that day"

I don't know why but after knowing that you already love someone, my heart was aching like anything. For a second i thought it was because of my disease but it wasn't, it was because of that fact that you belong to someone else and that i don't wanna steal you from him.