am i a demon?

I peeked through the window and saw you, you were sitting while earphones plugged in your ears.

I gathered all my courage and walked towards you, hoping That you will notice me but you were too engrossed in your music.

I sat next to you;looked at your beautiful face, your face was the only part of your body that didn't have any bruises.

"Why did you save me? Why can't i die in peace, why did you do that to me?" You said as tears started to come out, you looked at me with your teary eyes but it was filled with anger.

"Because i don't want you to disappear, i want you to stay beside me" i said

"You will regret it, i am the devil that can make heaven a hell" you said with a weird but evil  smirk.

"To me, you are a butterfly; a very beautiful butterfly" i said

"And how?" You asked

"You want to fly away and disappear but i want to keep looking at you, follow you, dance with you but at the same time i am afraid to-" i was about to complete my sentence but you got up and left.

"To touch you cause if i do, I'll probably lose you" i said while sitting alone and looking at you walking in the corridor and soon disappearing in the white corridors of the hospital.

"You are my only friend in this hospital" i said as she walked away.