Again

Every day I spent watching sunset with you, all I did was to see you. I was too afraid that maybe I'll ruin your happiness that's why I watched you from a distance but on 30th March, I searched for you everywhere and didn't find you anywhere.

It was as if you were hiding in your shell, finally, I waited for the midnight on the terrace and yes you did showed up.

"Jamie," I said as I got up from the ground, dusting my clothes.

Your body was covered with bruises that seemed so fresh as if you spent all your day punishing yourself for the crime you never did.

You looked so pale, so dull as ic you are already dead and it was true, you were emotionally dead.

"I don't have any reason to live, I deserve to die, I am the demon who is responsible for his death, I don't wanna live," you said but soon you were in my arms.

I couldn't control myself, I ran towards you to hug you as tight as possible.

"You don't deserve to die," I said

"Taehyung, I don't have anything left. My life is full of darkness, I don't have anyone who will motivate me to live, nothing is left"

"You are still there, you will motivate yourself and just like brightness, I will hug your dark life," I said

Surprisingly, you hugged me and that night all you did was to cry while hugging me.

I carried you to your room and tugged you in your bed, soon I was about to leave but you held my hands and said.

"Please stay with me, I need someone to cry on"

I smiled and lied beside you, you didn't cry that night but you did hug me and slept peacefully.