Don't go, please

Date: 30th January 2019

Time: 12:00 midnight

"Hajima" i said softly while holding your arms tightly as you were about to jump off the cliff.

"Please let me go" you said with tears dropping.

"Please stay, stay with me" i said as i looked into your dark black eyes.

You were shocked, so shocked as if it is your first time seeing a human,your body was covered with bruises; probably given by you only but still your beauty was shining brighter then your pain.

"She is on the terrace again, Mr Taehyung please hold her tight;don't let her go" tge security guard who probably sprinted on the terrace told his partner on the walkie talkie.

"Why don't you all just let me die, why can't i just disappear" you said as they dragged you back towards your bed with tears rolling down your cheeks.

"Leave me, i wanna go to him, leave me; i just wanna fie so that i can see him again" you shouted as loud as you could.

"Soojin, please stay still or else you'll hurt yourself more" the female guard said.

You’re just like a Butterfly
From afar, I steal glances; if we touch hands, will I lose you?
You shine in this pitch darkness that is the butterfly effect
Your light touches, I forget the reality at once