The girls

"Im super drunk!" Cana laughs while she was slurring her words. The other Fairytail girls were feeling the same considering they had so much to drink.

"Yeah!" They agreed slurring their own words. Lucy Heartfilia just swallow her wine down softly. How many glass did she have? At least two or three at the most.

She at the mere age of 20, became a newly mother to newborn daughter Nasha to whom she was holding. Thats why she wasn't drinking as much as she would usually.

Being a widower wasn't easy on her hence her drinking habits kinda went up for these past couple of weeks.

Lucy burps covering her mouth in the process "Oof! Excuse me" she wave herself flushing. It wasn't the first time nor it would be the last.

"Damn you go Lucy!" Cana pumps her fits before going back to drinking again. Nasha yawns softly watching her mother with her brown eyes.

Lucy expression softened. Being a mother was worth everything that comes to having a child. Thank goodness she was wearing a gown so in case she decided to turn herself in early.

Thank god this was the case. "Im going to turn myself in girls. Enjoy the night and goodnight" Lucy said softly cradling the infant child in her arms. The infant was snuggling into her breasts making the blonde smile softly.

"I love you" She whispers kissing her daughter's forehead before she put her back into her crib and went to her own bed to sleep.

Sometimes sleep is the best comfort when in doubt.