Cheated

You run into your room with tears rolling down your face. You slam the door behind you and thrown your coat to the floor. You kick your shoes off your feet and collapse on your bed face first. You being to cry your heart out. How could he? How could he cheat on me? You and Sam had been together for three years and now in one hour that had been ruined.

You pillow becomes wetter and wetter with the more tears you cry. You sniff and turn your head to your window wondering what you had done to deserve this. Your eyes become red raw with tears. You hit your hand repeatedly on your bedside table in a desperate scramble for the tissue box. Once you finally find it, you delve your hand in only to find it was empty. In frustration you through the box at your wall and you cry out in anger.

You close your eyes refusing to open though the tears continue to stream down your face. Your door creaks open but you didn't want anyone here. It was your roommate. "Y/N, are you okay?" Loki asks. "Go away!" You cry out. The door closes and you assumed that Loki had gone away like you asked.

Your bed dips down beside you and you feel a hand run through your long hair. "Y/N, talk to me, what's happened?" he asks calmly. You turn over and stare at him with utter despair, your eyes red. "Darling, what is it?" His hand moves from your hair to your face and begins to stroke it. A tear falls down your cheek and his thumb wipes it away.

Through sniffles you say, "It's Sam...it's...we're over". With a sincere look in his eyes he says "what happened?". You take a deep breath in and say "I saw him cheating me, I just walked out and came home". "Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry" he says. He pulls you towards him and he holds you in his arms. His head rests upon yours and he gently kisses the top of your head. He leans against you. Your tears make his leather clothes damp too. You wipe the tears away and squeeze your eyes closed.

"Darling, you don't deserve someone who's going to treat you like that" he explains, "and he would have to be so stupid to let someone like you go". You look up into his deep, ocean blue eyes and see him staring back down at you. You ask, "someone like you, what do you mean by that?". Loki suddenly looks like a deer in headlights. "Oh...umm just that" he stumbles on his words.

Before he could get his words out you crash your lips into his. You see the sudden surprise in Loki's eyes. You pull away concerned you've done the wrong thing. "Sorry" you say, "I shouldn't have done that". You begin to move away and turn away from him.

He grabs your hand and pulls you to him. He smashes his lips into yours and you close your eyes. It was heaven. Your lips stay together for what feels like an eternity. He runs hand through your hair and then clutches your face. His thumb moves slowly across your cheek. Your lips move apart slowly, your lips are left slightly open. You both stare at each other intensely. He smiles at you and then pulls you into his chest. He wraps his arms around you tightly, "I am never going to let go" he says.