Prologue

Moji POV:

I stormed through the narrow hallway. I couldn't tell if I was dreaming or still awake, honestly. I thought I started hearing growling...just my imagination ...right? Out of the corner of my vision, I saw something walking slowly up behind me. I blinked slowly, who or what was following me? 

A face soon formed on it, the face made me want to vomit.  The eyes were all sick and red, blood gushing from the eye sockets, I physically recoiled when i saw the bloody marks along the creatures face. I started running quickly.

As soon as I looked forward, the creature was in front of me, screeching. I heard whimpers, and turned around, but as i looked behind me the creature was gone. 

I was confused, before I would turn back around and yelp, a little girl in a  doorway that hadn't been there before. She walked into the hallway, tear grazing her face. She opened her mouth but all that came out was "m̶̽̔ņ̴̽ë̷͋n̵̒̍e̷̒͝m̴̀͐n̵̄̊ê̴̇m̴̐͒n̵̈͘ẽ̷̒m̵͗͌n̴̛̫ė̸̓m̷̀͝".

I cringed, walking backward, hitting a stone cold wall. I blinked, realizing the wall was closing in the gap between me and the feeble child. I started shaking, before I squeeze my eyes shut, opening them to realize I'm in my room, under my fluffy, not very comfy white blanket.

''What was that....''