21. Ruin You

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT BELOW

Ember

Sensation overload.

It was enough to push me on the very threshold of insanity: the unhurried leisure in which he moved, blue eyes hooded but watchful of all my expressions, parted lips sighing with each of my own moans. Those soft lips swooped in once in a while, swallowing my sounds greedily even though he refused to pick up the pace.

"Faster," I gasped out, moving my head out of reach when he lowered his for another kiss.

He grabbed my face, brought it back to his. "Let me enjoy it...enjoy you."

Stubborn and bossy even right now? I opened my mouth to curse him for it- but he took the opportunity to thrust his tongue inside, hips giving me a particularly hard push that had my curses dissolving into a shout which his lips muffled. His hands roamed over my damp skin, discovering, worshiping and leaving a trail of fire that had me withering beneath him. But he held me prisoner with his weight, refusing to move any faster as he continued taking me indulgently. It felt like I spent hours with all my receptors screaming in maddening pleasure, my inner muscles quivering- right on that edge but not quite able to go over it...until he abruptly pulled out and flipped me onto my stomach and shoved back inside-

I went hurtling over the cliff, falling with a scream even the crush of pillows couldn't quiet. Not that I cared, I was flying in the clouds, eyes fluttering shut from the aftershocks of it as I tried to catch my breath.

Kane's arms banded around me as he lapped at the bead of sweat on my neck, hips pushing at me with teeth-chattering force.

"Thought you were going slow?" I managed to quip at him. Then- shock, I was moving towards another fall. The realization made me start to pull away from him.

He jerked me back into his arms, teeth nipping my earlobe. "Thought you wanted it fast?"

I didn't have the willpower to respond to that, I was caught up in the second wave of pleasure, pretty much mindless and willing to do anything- including let him be sarcastic- if I could keep riding the currents.

Maybe he sensed it as well because all of a sudden the guy who was content with just 'using his ears' grew a whole lot talkative.

"I love you," he rasped.

I moaned.

"You're mine."

His palms covered my chest, playing with the hard tips, clutching at them possessively. "Tell me you're mine."

"Am I?" I asked, mindless from what he was doing to me but not quite prideless yet.

He growled at my response but continued to move, which was all that I cared about. And probably why when he asked, "Who owns you?" I promptly replied, "Ember."

He stopped. Let me go. My female parts cried out in dismay, urging me to reach behind me for him. He caught my hands, pinning them over my head and ignoring my shout of protest. He rested his head against mine softly, even though his voice was hard. "Who owns you?"

I bit him on the ear, and not in the same teasing way he'd done either.

He turned his head around so we were face-to-face, glaring at me with glowing amber eyes. His gaze lowered to my lips and I raised a defiant brow, waiting for his retaliating bite.

Instead he thrust once, haltingly, his muscled body beginning to tremble around mine. He was losing it from holding back, I realized.

Despite my own pain, I grinned at him. "Who owns you, Wilder?"