Starlit Sky

a/n: Hello! Thank you to those who have read the previous two OS's and voted! This one is something I'm quite proud of but the first half is NSFW! So please do not read if you are not comfortable with mature/explicit content! The story takes place on the Bachelor party night where Arshi consummate!!

"Khushi I-" Arnav began, seeking surety that this is what she wanted.

"I know." She replied.

He started to lean in to complete her initiation as her hand found its way up to his hair. His body wrapped around hers as their lips met - finally, after months and months of foreplay. The stars and the moon of the night sky had always connected them so it was fitting, poetic really, that in the end, they were exactly what had brought Arnav and Khushi together- like a sparkling eruption of desire.

He captured her lips gently as she tugged his hair and pulled him in closer, heat coursing through them both. This was so long wanted and imagined, yet, it still surprised them that they hadn't been doing this all along because this was now the only act they wanted to take part in.

His tongue found her bottom lip and she gasped but opened her mouth, granting him the permission he wanted. She tasted sweet, like her jalebis. He tasted rough but warm, like the ocean.

The passion and intensity between them knew no bounds and as they broke apart, a little breathless, their hearts beating hard.

Our heartbeats become one; he had once told her, but he didn't know back then if he would truly be able to act on that feeling. Yet, after everything, here they were doing exactly that.

Their eyes remained closed as Arnav moved his mouth down to her jaw, trailing kisses down her neck. Khushi sighed against him as her hands lowered down his back, gripping and trying to feel the muscles she knew were underneath the two layers of clothes he wore. She was suddenly overcome with a need to throw them off but the words of her request never came to surface. Arnav, somehow read her thoughts and pulled back so he could remove his sweater. Khushi pulled him back down to her, wanting, needing, to feel close to him. He captured her lips again in a frenzy and lowered his hands down to her waist that had been robbed of its waist band. He stroked her curves gently as Khushi felt a tingle, a heat, between her legs.

When he pulled back again, Khushi's hand found its way to the place of belonging on his collar. Arnav's hand found hers as an encouragement and so her fingers worked around his buttons, undoing them as he continued to kiss her- forehead first, then eyes, then cheeks and finally, her lips. Eventually, his shirt fell to the floor and her hands explored everywhere, with haq. He moved down to be on her side as he got rid of the pallu threatening her already undone blouse to fall.

A part of Arnav hadn't forgiven himself for that night in Sheesh Mahal, the memory of broken pearls, an undone dori, fearful tears, clear in his mind, but he felt pride at the journey they had succumbed to so beautifully to reach where they were now.

He opened his eyes and tucked a strand of Khushi's hair behind her ear and smiled. Khushi opened her eyes too and gave him one look that contained all her love for him and followed it by a tentative smile and nod to express that it was okay to move forward. He slowly removed her blouse and then her bra. Khushi continued to breathe heavily as she moved in closer to him, concealing herself in shyness.

"You're beautiful, so beautiful." He whispered against her ear, a spot that would always lead to a flush across her cheeks.

He kissed her again before moving down to her neck tracing down her cleavage to her breasts. He looked at her straight in the eye studying every reaction as he kissed them. He playfully flicked his tongue across her nipple eliciting a sound that started as a gasp and ended as a giggle.