Come over

Yibo's pov:

Well another day of office has been done with. Honestly at times I feel I'm gonna die with this much work. I think I need a break with...someone. but who would it be?

I was making my way planning to take a visit to the hospital. It's been 5 days since I met Zhan. Just then I got a call.

"Yibo. Where are u?"

"I'm going to the hospital ge. The boy, you remember? Gonna check up on him. What abt u?"

"Oh yea. I wanted to tell u that I can't visit u. Last minute crisis. So I can't be free for a next whole month."

Sometimes I feel sorry for haikuan ge more.

"Oh ok. Well then take care."

With bidding goodbyes I was near to the hospital. Within 15 mins I was in front of the room.

I opened the door to find doctor and nurses there.

"Oh hello Mr. Wang."

I just nodded to him. In front of the world, I maintain a cool and cold impression.

"Well good news is that he is overall in better condition. But still I would suggest to take rest and be taken care of. Also I've noted the wheelchair for his transport since he can't properly use his legs."

I noticed Zhan lower his head when doc said this and play with fingers.

"Ok thank you doctor." I thanked him as they stepped out of the room.

I took a chair and sat besides him.

"Hey." I don't know why but my voice unconsciously gets lower and soft when I talk to him.

He looked hesitant as he raise his head and greeted me back.

"Wh-when can I...see the boys?" He seems to really care for them.

"I'm just gonna ask the doctor. Then if so, I could bring them here."

"Yes please!"

His eyes brightened up as his face held a really small smile. An expectant smile. And I flinched a bit, not really noticeable. Because his face seemed to lit up and I could the fire and desire in me to put the same happy face and smile on him.

I made quick steps as I exited the room and searched for the doctor.

Luckily I just happen to spot him.

"Doctor!"

"Mr. Wang."

"I wanted to ask abt the lil boys. They had fever."

"Oh yes. Please come."

We entered their room and they both were sitting on the bed, pouting. As soon as they heard the door open, I saw the scared look on their faces.

Not wanting them to be afraid and panic, I hurriedly rushed to their side.

"Hey babies." My voice was just the same tone I used with Zhan.

"H-hello m-mister."

I could feel the smile on my lips. They really are similar to Zhan.

"Would u like to tell me your name?"

"I-I'm Shizui."

"And I'm A-yuan!" The smaller one was more open.

I patted both of their heads as the doctor came up to me.

"Well looking at them. I could say they are fine. Just need more nutritious food."

With a thank you, I go back to them.