chapter 8: "witch fire"

kiokyos pov:
when i woke up i was tied to a poll and had hay under me. i knew i was going to die but why do i have to get burned. i started crying, because of regret. "i'll tell the other three that you miss them" i said to the few people that were awake.
goodnight to me and goodbye volleyball. guess i can't be the manager ever again..
yamaguchi pov:
i woke up to see kiokyo on a poll with hay under it. she's going to burn like yachi did. i heard kiokyo say to me, kenma and shoyo "i'll tell the other three that you miss them" with a smile and crying. right after that, neku lit the hey on fire and she started to burn. it took 10 minutes but those ten minutes of her screaming felt like a week. everyone was still unconscious but the three of us and tsukki woke up at some point.
tsukkis pov:
when i woke up kiokyo was already burning to the edge of death. turning into charcoal. how long were these guys up? all of their eyes filled with tears as seeing another person die. but they never looked away, eyes glued to the fire crying. when neku took the fire out they were sobbing but kenma just had a tear fall.
"how much longer do i have to deal with seeing people die" hinata said, his voice cracking.
yamaguchis pov:
hearing hinata say that made me cry even more,
"i- i don't know, let's just hope we make it out alive" i said looking down.
"I DONT FUCKING CARE ANYMORE ABOUT GETTING OUT OF THIS ALIVE" he replied. he looked straight at me, eyes filled with anger and sadness.
"hinata-" i said to him looking back.
"no i'm done, i just want you guys to make it out alive" hinata said looking at suna rise.
"can you stop yellin- holy crap did s-she?" suna said as he saw all the bones and charcoal of what's left of kiokyos body. i just nodded to him and he looked down.
"you four saw it? i mean- ya know.." suna said, sounding like he didn't want to agree that someone else was dead. kenma nodded looking at suna.
"fucking bullshit" suna said before standing up and walking away.
"SUNA AT LEAST CARRY OSAMU BACK PLEASE" hinata said as he was carrying kageyama back to the room. suna rolled his eyes and carried osamu back. i carried tendo back and i asked tsukki to carry someone back but he just woke people up and told them to go back to their room. i was tired and once i was in my room, i fell asleep, hoping that i wasn't the next victim.