chapter seven

At first the game sounded all fun and simple.
They were supposed pretending they are on date during their time at the mall.
There they would get some clothes to Yami and eat something. That's it. Pretty much at least.
The game would take about two hours and then Kaiba would have won.

"Can you carry this bag too?" Yami asks and holds out a paper bag with some necklaces he just bought, against Kaiba who is already carrying a lot bags. None of the bags are Kaiba's. It's Yami who have been buying a lot.
Kaiba snorts and glares angrily at Yami.
"Just admit it... You are alright with whatever outcome the game will have..." Kaiba starts saying and make Yami to tilt his head asking.
"You just wanted a drudge... A fool who carries your shit..." Kaiba says grumpy.
Yami start eyeing the small bag he holds.
"Soo... This little bag will stand in your way to victory huh?" Yami smirks and looks at Kaiba.
Kaiba clicks his tongue frustrated.
"Give me that then... It's the last bag...Okay?!" He grunts and takes the small bag from Yami's hand.
"Maybe..." Yami shrugs.
Kaiba furrows his eyebrows bothered and looks away.
Yami snickers and leans against Kaiba with his arms around his neck and stands up on his toes.
Kaiba flinchs and is about to turn his face asking against Yami when Yami suddenly gives him a peck on his cheek.
"Eh?..." kaiba clears his throat while he starts blushing.
Yami snuggles closer and starts whispering into Kaiba's ear.
"Of course I'm not okay with whatever outcome this game will get...I want you to win..."
Kaiba gasps jolting and turns his face against Yami who stands awkwardly close.
"Then....Why are you trying to get me to lose?!" He blinks asking.
Yami grins.
"Since I love teasing you..." he chuckles and strokes his lips gently on Kaiba's lips to silence the man before he starts complaining.
Kaiba inhales shocked and before he gets the chance to register the kiss, Yami breaks the kiss and starts walking away.
"I'm hungry..." he whines and stretched his back by bending his back a slightly backward while he reaches his arms up a little.
Kaiba is eyeing Yami before his lips curls into a small snorting smile.
"Great...Then I suppose the game is soon over?" He says and walks after Yami.
The slender man jolts and looks asking backward while he turns around a little.
"Hm?...No... The game isn't over until we are back at your house" he grins.
"I'm not stupid with ending the game until we are at home... I can't taking the risk that, my drudge will stop doing his work..."Yami snickers.
Kaiba rolls his eyes.
"Who do you think you are...The king?" Kaiba asks snorting.
Yami grins.
"Yeah...I were kind of a king back then..."
Kaiba hums thoughtfully and raises his eyebrow asking.
Yami exhales softly.
"But my time as Pharoah is since long over..." Yami says and looks dreaming away.
Suddenly the big stone replica with Yami and himself engraved pops up in his mind.
He had kind of forgotten Yami were some Pharoah in ancient Egypt.
Kaiba looks at Yami.
"Oh yeah...I have'd forgot that..." Kaiba grins and gets an asking look from Yami.
"That explains why you are acting spoiled" Kaiba teases.
Yami looks confused at first but starts smiling widely later.
" Oh?... Does my drudge wants to carry more stuff?!" Yami threats teasingly and points at Kaiba.
Kaiba's eyes narrow while he swallows hardly.
Then Yami starts snickering.
"So... The man who ripped my grandpa's beloved card tells me I am the one who are spoiled..." Yami snorts chuckling.
Kaiba's heart pounds faster. He isn't sure if he feels kind of guilty for grandpa Motou's sake or that; he ripped a card of blue eyes white dragon.
"So... I wonder who is the spoiled one..." Yami smirks.

They are sitting down by a two seats table. Sitting across each other.
"We could have'd chosen a better place than on one of these restaurants at this mall..." Kaiba tells Yami while he cuts off a small piece from the meat.
Yami looks asking at Kaiba who starts chewing on the piece he have'd cut.
"It's alright... I weren't feeling to bother with another place...I just want to eat something and then, getting back home" he shrugs and starts eating his food; chicken with rice and curry sauce.
Kaiba is looking at Yami when his heart suddenly starts racing loudly.
When their legs suddenly bumps into each other by mistake, Kaiba swallows hardly.
Yami looks asking up at Kaiba.
"Kaiba?"
Kaiba's dick jerks and makes him to groan silently while he jolts.
He blushes when he understands he just got a bonner in public.
The brown haired man shrinks embarrassing together.