Quidditch Match

Maria's POV

"Do you think we're going to win?" Blaise asked me as we stood in the large crowd, watching the quidditch match in front of us. The match was slowly coming to an end and Slytherin was currently tied with Gryffindor.

"Lorenzo is the Seeker, of course we're going to win," I replied confidently.

Cheers erupted from my section of the audience as Lorenzo skillfully caught the Golden Snitch, winning the match for Slytherin. He turned his head toward me and winked, a wide grin spreading across his face. I smiled and quickly turned around to face my fellow house members, beginning to rally the less enthusiastic students. "Told you," I whispered to Blaise with a laugh.

"Oh whatever," He replied sarcastically.

———————-
Eventually, the crowd's excitement died down and students began to empty out of the arena. I started towards the exit, following behind Blaise, when I felt a strong hand interlock with mine, spinning me around.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling when I realized that it was Lorenzo.

"I saw you cheering for me," He said with a delighted smirk on his face.

"I wasn't cheering for you," I replied in a teasing manner, while craning my neck upwards in an effort to maintain eye contact. Damn, he was tall.

"Oh really? So I must have just imagined you smiling and jumping up and down," Lorenzo sarcastically answered.

More and more students began to trickle out of the stadium and I couldn't help but notice how close Lorenzo and I were to each other.

"Oh that? I was cheering for... uh, Draco," I trailed off. I loved messing with him.

"Yeah?" Enzo breathed, leaning in.

"Yeah," I answered. He leaned down to my level and brought his lips to mine in a hungry and lustful kiss. A surge of electricity ran through my body. Our lips began to move in a passionate rhythm. He placed one hand onto my waist, pulling me in closer, and the other on the back of my head, grabbing at my hair. I decided to pull away after a minute, leaving him wanting more.

"Come on Enzo, I can't hog you any longer," I said, grabbing his strong hand and turning to leave the now empty stands.

"Yes you can, now get back here," He replied with longing eyes, pulling my waist in an effort to stop me.

"Nope. There's about to be an entire party focused on celebrating you and your quidditch victory. Let's go," I said stubbornly.

"Ugh, fine."

———————-
The two of us jogged to catch up to Blaise and Draco, who were making their way back to the castle, along with plenty of other students.

"Good job Draco," I said with a smile.

"Why thank you, but as much as I'd love to take credit, it was really Enzo who won the match for us," Draco replied.

"Yeah... I guess he did alright," I teased, earning a playful shove from Enzo, before he threw his arm over my shoulder.

———————-
The party had already begun in the Slytherin common room when the four of us arrived. After making it to the top of the stairs, I parted ways with Lorenzo, Blaise, and Draco so that I could head toward my room to get ready.

"Maria!" I heard Lorenzo's posh voice call from down the corridor.

I turned my head around. "Yes?" I replied.

"I'll meet you outside of your room," He said, with a grin. I nodded in response and continued down the hall.

———————-