The Scheme (SMUT)

*viewer discretion is advised*

"Come on Maria, it's so obvious that you have feelings for Lorenzo," Draco blurted.

"Okay... well you clearly like Pansy so I guess we're in the same boat," I replied.

Suddenly, a devious look formed on Draco's face.

"What?" I questioned.

"I have a crazy idea Maria but just hear me out," Draco started.

"I'm listening," I replied, my interest growing rapidly.

"You and I should fake flirt in front of everyone during Potions class later. It's a win-win really. If all goes well, Lorenzo and Pansy will both be super jealous," Draco explained with a smirk.

"You really think that will work?"

"I'm positive it will. I've known Lorenzo since we were kids. Trust me when I tell you that nothing will anger him more than me being with you," Draco added.

"Alright then, it's a deal" I replied, holding my hand out for Draco to shake it.

——————
Draco and I walked into class together, with his arm hanging over my shoulder. I noticed Lorenzo's eyes grow wide as we entered and sat down in our usual seats. Draco sat to my right, Enzo to my left, and Pansy and Blaise sat across from the three of us.

"The fuck is up with you two?" Lorenzo questioned, annoyance present in his voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently, batting my eyelashes in his direction.

"Since when are you two like... a thing?" He replied, almost sounding disgusted.

"It just kind of happened Enzo. Why do you care?" Draco said, glancing over in Pansy's direction. She seemed upset.

"I don't know, it's just odd I guess. I never would've pegged you and Maria to have any chemistry," He replied.

"Well we do," Draco said matter-of-factly.

——————
Class carried on and things were going well. Both Pansy and Lorenzo did not seem to like the idea of Draco and I together. Neither did I to be honest. Don't get me wrong, Draco is gorgeous and all, but I feel very strongly for Lorenzo.

I felt Draco's cold hand tuck my hair behind my ear.

"We need to step it up if we want to keep them on their toes," He whispered.

"Then make a move or something genius," I answered back quietly. I let out a fake giggle to get Lorenzo's attention.

I could tell he was becoming increasingly jealous, even from Draco just whispering to me.

Draco placed his large hand onto my inner thigh.

"Maria, I am going to say something a tad bit uncomfortable but just go with it, okay?" Draco whispered into my ear yet again.

"Go for it," I replied.

"You look so hot right now Maria, I can't wait to fuck you when this class is over," Draco said, his voice just loud enough so that Enzo could hear.

My eyes widened.

Lorenzo heard this interaction and stood up immediately.

"Professor, Maria and I have to leave to attend an impromptu quidditch practice, if that's alright with you," Lorenzo announced.

"That's fine, I guess. I am only allowing this because you two are good students."

"Thank you sir," Lorenzo responded with a friendly smile.