[Chapter Twenty-Nine]: Opening Night

⚠️SMUT⚠️
Cheryl's POV

Toni and I haven't announced our engagement to our families yet, which we agreed to so until the opening night of "Marjorie and Lucas Enterprises" which is tonight.

"Did they notice yet?" I asked my tanned fiancee as I fixed my dress. "No, not at all. I thought my mom would at least notice. But no one did." She replied.

"Good! I can't wait to see the looks on their faces." I smiled. "Same. Especially my mom's. She always dreamed of me being married." she agreed.

I smiled, looking down at my phone, "You look really beautiful, fiancee." I smirked making Toni blush before rolling her eyes, "Shut up." She giggled.

I smiled before picking my phone up, "I'll be there with the limo soon, kay?" I bit my lip. Toni nodded before hung up.

I grabbed my handbag before checking myself in the mirror once more, "Hot damn, Blossom." I whispered to myself before walking out of my room.

"You guys' ready?!" I asked my brother and father. They came out of the living room, "Duh. We were ready 3 hours ago." Jason scoffed.

I rolled my eyes, "Let's go. We gotta go get Toni and her family." I said as I walked towards the door.

*****
"We just want to thank everyone who attended our grand opening of 'Marjorie and Lucas Enterprises' it means a lot to us!" I said into the mic as I held Toni by her waist.

She looks so beautiful tonight. I loved seeing her all dressed up and pretty. "Like you, all know, My date tonight is my lovely girl." I kissed her cheek, smirking as the skin satisfyingly turned red.

"We have something so exciting to announce!" I said making everyone look our way since most of them weren't paying attention.

"Toni and I are engaged!" I announced excitedly. Everyone erupted into a bunch of "congratulations" and gasp of excitement.

Once we walked from the mic, Toni's parents came up to us excitedly. Her mom immediately grabbed Toni's hand, "I knew that wasn't the promise ring Cheryl give you!" She declared, looking up at Toni with a smile.

"Wow, Cheryl! That's a beautiful ring." She said, looking at me. "Took me so long to find one." I chuckled, squeezing Toni's side.

"You guys would be a beautiful family." Mr. Topaz smiled. I smiled as Toni rested her head on my shoulder.

"Alright everyone, on the opening of 'Marjorie and Lucas Enterprises' Cheryl and I would like to announce that we are hiring, and those who need jobs with a degree in business, don't be afraid to give us a call," Jason said into the mic as our employees went to give out cards.

"Now a performance by the queen herself, Ariana Grande!" He said before leaving the mic.

Toni and I took a seat as we watched Ariana sing.

******

"Congratulations again." Someone said as they left. I smiled at them and Toni waved.

Toni yawned, laying her head on my shoulder. "You ready to go?" I whispered.

She nodded, a pout on her face. She squealed as I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the limo. She laughed and squealed as I put her down in the car. "To my house, Ron." I bit my lip as I sat Toni on my lap.

"Be there in no time, Ms. Blossom." He said before rolling up his window.

Toni moved my hand to her thighs, pushing them up her dress. I smirked as my fingers brushed against her covered clit, making her moan quietly into my neck.

"Is this okay, baby?" I asked, even though she pushed my hand up there, I just wanted to make sure.

"Ye-yes." She said her breathing heavy. I smiled, turning to peck her lips as my fingers went into her panties.

I whimper slightly as my two fingers touch her wet folds. Toni leaned against my chest, her breathe hitting my neck.

My fingers rubbed against her clit, making her cry out, "Oh, Babe!"

I smirked, my lips attaching to her neck as I sucked and bit on her skin. My two digits entered her, making her lean her head back and let out a breathy moan, "Oh, mmmm." She hummed when I started my pace.

Toni was a whimpering mess as she held my hand and my arm that was working her as she rocks her hips up. "Shh, " I quietly hushed her, kissing her cheek.

Toni squeezed her eyes shut as she moaned, "Ahhh, oh oh-" She came onto my fingers as I slowed my pace.

I smirked, pushing my fingers into my mouth, moaning at the taste, "Better every time." I whispered as Toni breathed heavily.

********

Once we arrive home, we showered and got into bed. "I love you, baby," I whispered as she buried her head into my neck.

"I love you more." She whispered. I could feel her smirking against my neck as I let out a yawn.

"I'm too tired to go back and forth." I chuckled, kissing her chin. Toni smiled her beautiful smile as she nodded and closed her eyes.

Soon we were both out like lights.

Cheryl_Bombshell

Cheryl_Bombshell: "I'm gonna love you 'tilMy lungs give out

My lungs give out."- James Arthur. #Engaged

❤️ 3,456 💬2,400

Betts_coop: OMG YOU FINALLY DID IT!!!

Veronica_coops: Periodt! I'm so happy for you two!🥺❤️

JasonB: Congratulations❤️ LOVE YOU TWO💖💫

KevinKells: YES! YES! YES!

Jughead_Jonesy1: Finally! I've been waiting for this one💖