[Chapter Thirty]: Time Jump, 3 Years Later

Little A/N: I didn't feel like doing a wedding chapter so, Cheryl and Toni have been married for 2 years.

3 years later
Christmas Day
Cheryl's POV

Toni laid on top of me, asleep. My brunette wife breathed softly as I caressed her hair. I had to wrap her gift, but she insisted that I waited until she fell asleep, but she fell asleep on top of me, she's always tricking me with those beautiful eyes of hers.

I gently rolled her over on her back, carefully so she would stir. Once I knew it was safe to move, I got out of bed and tipped toed into the living room where our tree sat.

Last year Toni and I decided to just buy a penthouse instead of having a house bigger than us. I went into the closet, grabbing the box with her present in it.

Toni has been asking for this iPad where you can draw and make art on. She's been getting into art recently, which I find so adorable, I just love her more and more every day.

I took it out of the box, removing the bubble wrap before wrapping the gift in shiny gold wrapping paper and putting her name on it. Then I grabbed new shoes, clothes, and Airpods I brought for her before wrapping those too.

Once I was done, I put everything under the tree before sneaking back into the room and shutting the door quietly.

*****
Toni's POV

I woke up to the sub seeming through our bedroom. Cheryl's head was resting on my stomach as she slept. I smiled, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. A small smile spreads across her face, "You're always waking me up." She rasped out.

I shrugged, "It's Christmas morning..." I whispered. She smiled, her eyes still closed, "I know." she opened her eyes.

"Let's go then," I said, sitting up to get out of bed but Cheryl grabbed my hand. I was about to ask what happened but I felt plump lips against mine making me smile and cup her face with both of my hands.

"Merry Christmas, baby." She murmured when we pulled away. "Merry Christmas, Cher," I replied.

"Now can we go!?" I asked excitedly. Cheryl chuckled with a nod, pulling her Versace robe on. I ran into the living room like a child would on Christmas morning. Cheryl giggled as she followed behind me.

"Which should I open first?!" I inquired excitedly.

"Whichever you want, Babe." She said. I grabbed the golden shiny wrapping paper after handing Cheryl her gift from me.

I gasped when I open it, "You got it!"

"Yep. I had to ask the store clerk what iPad it was." She giggled as I kissed her cheek repeatedly.

"Thank you!" I smiled. "No problem, baby. I'd do anything to see you smile like that." She said causing me to blush.

As we continued to open gifts, Cheryl made us breakfast. I opened some new Jordans and a couple of sweatsuits. Cheryl also got me a watch, which I love. It's so pretty.

I got Cheryl a necklace, the heels she's been talking about, and a nice new handbag. After we ate, Cheryl and I cuddled on the couch and watched Christmas movies.

I laid across Cheryl's lap as she rested her hands on my stomach, rubbing it softly.

"The cookies are done, let me get up," Cheryl said. I groaned, moving over so she can get up.

"Babe!" She called from the kitchen. "Yes?" I asked, sitting up and pausing the movie.

"Come here, please!" I got up and went into the kitchen to see Cheryl holding up a mistletoe. I giggled as she pulled me by my waist making me collide into her body. "I think I deserve a kiss, don't you think?" She smirked.