Daughter/Servant of Evil

NOTE BEFORE WE BEGIN;
This was written with "Daughter of Evil's" lyrics, but it still contains the twist mentioned in "Servant of Evil," so I wouldn't have to create a whole different story revolving around it when I wrote this. Enjoy!

————-

"Ahahahah! Now, kneel before me, peasants!"

It was a beautiful morning in the region of Torren. The sky was clear; not a cloud in the said sky. The bird Pokémon mon were chirping vigorously, and the sounds of other various Flying-Type Pokémon sounded in the air outside the balcony of a large, beautiful palace.

Once upon a time in a land so far away,
Was an evil kingdom that no person dared to face.
Ruling with an iron fist and standing center stage,
Was a noble princess, only fourteen years of age.

The large palace sat in the precise center of the beautiful, green region.
And inside? Stood a lovely, young princess.
The princess was a young girl; about fourteen years old. She had long, chocolate brown hair that was currently in curlers on top of her head.
She had beautiful ivory skin that was silky smooth and perfect; not a mole, crevice, or pimple in sight.
Her forest-green eyes shone proudly as she stood tall and regally in front of her tall body mirror, admiring the dress she was going to wear that day as her personal maids put the dress on.
It was many shades of engaging blues, from a lovely mid-afternoon blue, to a midnight navy, and the skirt was flared up and full thanks to a sewn-in crinoline.
The maid behind her gently pulled on the large dark periwinkle ribbon that was gently cascading down the back of her dark skirt, causing the ribbon to fluff up, and compliment the outfit beautifully.
The small princess' eyes glittered as she admired the glamorous dress. It was clear on her face she was in love, and she did a small twirl to see the skirt in action.