Chapters 5 & 6

I dedicated this chapter to Teengirl72, for adding me into one of her stories, so I'm adding her to mine. Thanks again to Teengirl72.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ames P.O.V -

I walked into my house, Still thinking about the double date. Who am I going to go with, I hate it when Miya pins things on me. I was still in deep thought, when I felt something wrap around my waist, and pick me up. I turned around to see Jeff, hugging me. I struggled to get out of his grip but he was to strong. He put me on the floor and whispered in my ear "So about that date, I can take you". I blushed a deep red, and looked away from him. "So I'll take that as a, yes". He said with a chuckle. I just looked at the floor my face burning hot. He walked towards me and lifted my chin. And, with that he stole a quick kiss and said. "You should go and get ready".

I stood there, my face burning even hotter. Was he being serious about taking me... on a date. I walked up the stairs, and into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, and my face was in fifty shades of red. I wanted to look good tonight so I undressed and taken a quick shower. Washing my hair and body. I grabbed a towel and walked to my room. I opened my closet, and found a black short dress. I dryed myself off and and thrown on the dress. I went back to my closet for my black knee high, high heeled boots, and I grabbed my black tights too. I sat on my bed and slipped them on. I went back into the bathroom to, brush my hair and my teeth. I opened the drawer and pulled out some of my black lipstick, and black eye-liner. I quickly did my makeup, and walked downstairs. To see Jeff dressed with a white T-shirt, and button down shirt. I blushed a looked away.

Jeff's P.O.V -

I waited Downstairs, for her. And, when she walked down, I looked at her and was stunned. She was so beautiful, Her with her red eyes, and makeup. She blushed and looked down. I walked up to her and said, "Why, are you hiding your pretty face from me, your beautiful". I put my hand on her chin, and tilted her head so she'd look up. I smiled and said, "now thats bet-". I was cut off by someone knocking on the door. She walked towards the door and opened it. And, all I heard was a happy squel. And, a girl walked in. She was short and had red hair, she wore glasses and had a red dress on. " So you ready to go" She said sounding happy. Amy nodded and walked over to me. "Miya I want you to meet Jeff, Jeff this is my friend Miya". I smiled and nodded. And, then I heard a honk, from a car. "We better get going" The girl, I mean Miya said. We all walked to the car, and I opened the door for Amy, and Miya. And, then toke my seat. And, with that we were off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*A/N - Sorry, this chapters so short, I had my mind on other things. But I promise to update faster and I hope you like chapter 5. Chapter 6 will be right below this A/N*

Reminded - Comment, Vote, Share

Thanks 4 Reading

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

Ames P.O.V -

Jeff opened the car door for me, and then Miya. Then he got in. Ryan started the car and we were off. Miya and Ryan were in the front, and they were talking nonstop. Me and Jeff were in the back, just looking out the windows. Then I felt a little chilly. Jeff must have noticed and he taken off his jacket and put it around my shoulders. I blushed and looked at him, and he just smiled. And, not just any smile, one that made me feel all warm inside. He sat next to me, and put his arms around me, making me blush even more. He leaned in a kissed to tip of my nose, I blushed and heard "Awwwww". I leaned up to see Miya looking. "I gave her a crooked smile and said, "And, thanks for screwing up the moment". She gave me a sheepish smile and said "We're here". Jeff opened the door and let me out.We were at a super fancy resturant. Ryan opened the resturant doors and we walked in. The hostess asked "a table for four, ma'am". "Yes Please" Miya said smiling.

The hostess showed us to our table and we sat down. Miya acrossed from Ryan, and Me across from Jeff. We looked at our menus, and a waiteress walked up and said "Hello, my name is Midnight and I'll be taking your order". I looked up to see a girl about our age. She had Emerald green eyes, and brownish blackish hair, and a lot of earrings. She was also very thin. We ordered our meals and talked throughout the night. But I couldn't get that girl, Midnight out of my head...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else to type, this is the shortest chapter in the book, I promise the next chapter will be longer*

Reminder - Vote, comment, and share

Thanks :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Omg I'm so sorry for all the readers, that's haven't been updating. I've just been really busy with school, and my boyfriend and everything. I promise to update faster. And I'm sorry for not making it the way I used to, my laptop broke, so I'm typing this on my kindle 😛.

Now let's get to the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chapter 6-

Ames P.O.V. -

All that night that Midnight girl, I felt like I recognized her. My thoughts were interrupted by Jeff looking at me. He had a worried expression on his face. "Amy you ok". He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine". I told him. "Then why aren't you paying attention". He said playfully. I gave him a playfully punch in the shoulder. Ryan stopped the car in front of my house, and me and Jeff got out. I thanked Ryan for driving us, and for the nice evening.

Me and Jeff walked into my house. And, Jeff closed the door. I went up stairs to get change into something more comfortable and, Jeff sat on the couch. I walked into my room, closed the door, and took off my heels. I went to my closet and got.out my Pj's. I was getting ready to take off my dress when I heard the door open. I turned around to see jeff, being a perv and sticking his head in the doorway, trying to get a peek. I gave him a death stare and said "Get out" in an angry kind of voice. And he quickly closed the door.

I quickly got changed, and walked door stairs. Jeff was sitting on the couch watching tv, and I sat next to him. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer. I layed my head on his chest. And, we snuggled for quite a while. We watched my favorite movies. Until we felt tired, all I remembered was that I fell asleep in Jeff's arms.

Jeff's P.O.V. -

She fell asleep on my chest, as we were snuggling. I loved everything about her, her long black hair, her beautiful red eyes, her personality, everything. I watched the rest of the movie, with her sleeping on my chest. And, when it finally ended I picked her up bridal style, and carried her to her room.

I placed her on her bed and covered her up with her blankets. Her was so cute in her sleep it made me just want to hug her and never let her go. She started to toss and turn, and I knew she was having a nightmare. I hated seeing her like this, her face had a scared expression on it. I took off my shoes and got in with her. I wrapped her up in mybarms, never wanting to let her go.

She stopped struggling, and tossing and turning. I kissed her forehead. Her face was now at ease, and the terrified expression was relieved. I hugged her closer, and surprisingly, she wrapped her arms around me. I looked at her face, and she said "Jeff" in her sleep. I kissed her forehead again and that's all I can remember before drifting off to sleep myself.

-------------------------------------------------------

*A/N - Sorry for this chapter being so short. My fingers hurts from holding my kindle for so long. I'll try my hardest and make the next chapters longer, and full of more and more romance. And, maybe a lemon or two I don't know. Just have to wait and see how the story plays out. Thanks for reading chapter 6, and more chapters coming soon.*

*reminder - Comment, Vote, Share*

THANK YOU!!!

-------------------------------------------------------