C h a p t e r 1

15 years later...

As people who lived in the village, farmed using magic and it was quiet. That was until well......"Sister Lily!!" a yell from the church nearby was heard. The farmers on the crops looked a bit annoyed and gossiped.

"I'll become the Wizard King someday and make you happy! So please marry me!" a boy named Asta confessed hold a single flower in his hands. "I'm sorry Asta, but I'm everyone's sister." Sister Lily said caressing her left cheek. Asta then anime fell in disappointment. "Not yet!" Asta yelled after he got up. "Um, I'm sorry." Lily apologized.

Asta then bowed in front of black haired beauty and declared "I'm not giving up yet!" Sister Lily tried to say something to the young boy, but was cut off by him instead. 'Only if Shizuka was here to help me.' Lily thought missing the girl whose traveling. Lily thought it was weird how Shizuka carried a sword, like how does she know how to use it?

Sister Lily kept apologising to Asta as the boy himself kept bowing up and down to the girl declaring that he'll never give up. Tragic I know...

All the sudden Lily pulled out her Grimoire and yelled "Stop pestering me! Water creation magic: Holy fist of love!" As she pulled her fist up then towards the ground, a fist made out of water had smashed Asta into the ground. KO

Lily had just realized what she did to the boy and immediately apologised "I-I'm sorry Asta! I used my Grimoire without thinking." she ran towards him trying to help him. Just then clapping noises came from behind them. "Well done sister." Recca said. "No mercy whatsoever." Nash said. "I-I...it just happened." Lily said feeling a little guilty.

"Man only if Shizuka was here, then you wouldn't got punched." Nash added.'Yeah, but I would've gotten sliced by her.' Asta thought while getting the shivers down his back. 

All the sudden, Asta jumped up towards the sister and yelled "I'm not done yeeeeet!" Asta was then stopped by wind pushing him to the ground by Yuno. Asta was now back into the puddle. "Sheesh." Recca sighed.  "How many times does she have to reject you?" Nash questioned him not caring if he answered or not.

Asta got up in a dash and questioned Yuno "Why are you getting in my way too, Yuno?!" "Why?" Yuno repeated pretending to think.

"Because you're loud, short, obnoxious, and immature. Basically, you're not appealing to any women in any way." Yuno says as imaginary arrows pierce Asta in the face. "Hey! Is that what you say to someone you grew up with for the past fifteen years, you handsome jerk!?" Asta yells.

Yuno ignores the yelling boy and says to sister Lily "Let me help you." "Thanks." Lily said. This made Asta mad. "Don't ignore me damn it!" He yelled.

"Asta, Sister Lily is a woman of the cloth, so she can't get married." Yuno informs Asta, but continues "Also, you're only fifteen, so you can't get married anyways." "Shut up! Yuno, you jerk..I oughta.. I challenge you to a fight, Yunoooo!" Asta yelled.

Yuno then rejected him as Asta yelled "Why the hell not!?" "Because it's a waste of time." Yuno says as the children look at Recca using her magic to play with the water in the pot. "What'd you say!?" Asta yells. "Give it a rest, Asta. There's no way you can beat Yuno." Nash says while using fire magic. "Take this...My ultimate.." Asta says while positioning himself. "Hold up, Asta." Nah was cut off. "Attack!" the ash blonde hair boy yelled out. "I mean, you can even use magic." Nash said harshly.

"Nothing came out!" Asta yells while bowing down and pounding his fist on the ground in disappointment. "I'm not done yet!" yells once more as a younger child with black hair laughs at Asta thinking it's funny, which was actually pretty sad.

Nash then finally speaks "You have zero sense. It's hard to believe someone your age can't use magic yet." "The hell's your problem!? How dare you speak to your elders that way!? You don't even know if Shizuka has magic either!" Asta yells at Nash. "Shizuka is a different case. She's not like you who is simple minded." Nash retorts , but added "So? Just shut up, magic is everything in this world, it's only natural to be able to use magic. You're the only one I've ever seen who can't use it, Asta. I've seen Shizuka fight thugs and there's magic when she uses her sword."