C h a p t e r 4

I won't say who won for the love interest until a few more chapters just incase more people start voting in the poll.  Here is your update.

-------------------------------

As three teens walk into town, the streets were busy with people. "Whoa! This is awesome!" Asta exclaims. Yuno and Shizuka were unbothered by him and looked around. Everywhere they went, Asta wouldn't stop saying Whoa or wow. Yuno looked slightly impressed by the magic shown here.

On the other hand, Shizuka had already been here multiple times. "Wow! They have so many different types of staves and items! But they're so expensive!" Asta yells running over to a shop. 

"It's so different from our village." Yuno states the obvious, walking up to Asta. The red haired female overheard the conversation and looked at what they were looking at. 'Oh it's the store that ripped me off. The swords aren't even good.' she thought to herself.

Asta then looks over to the side and said "Is that where the Wizard King lives?" "And probably the king, too." Yuno adds. "You'll find out soon enough.." Shizuka mutters.

"Huh. What do you mean Shizu?" Asta questions. The female turns around and says "Nothing." "Are you sure?" Yuno asked. The girl nods her head in response and starts walking away from the two.  "So that means that'll be my castle someday." the green eyed boy declares not noticing someone is missing. "You mean mine." Yuno claims.

Asta then turns around to face Yuno and shares "Don't worry, I'll let you live there, too." Yuno smiles and said "That's my line." 

"UUUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"

A baby starts crying tremendously making the two males look over. "Reminds me of everyone back at the church." Asta remembers. Yuno then remember something, Where was Shizuka? He looked back at the spot she was suppose to be in, but was met with bee lines that outline a figure.

"Asta, we need to find Shizu." he reminds. "Oh yeah! Where did she go?" Asta looks around only seeing the outline Yuno saw earlier.

"It seems like Shizu already knows her way around. Let's head to the exams and meet her there." Yuno states.

----------------------

As I walk away from the two without a sound, I walk near a round building. 'Wow a lot of snobby nobles here.' I thought. I walk to the back of the building and near the back gates. "I.D. maam." a postal guard states. "Shizuka Tsugikuni, intermediate Magic Knight, part of The Blue Rose." I said.

They let me through and I go find Charlotte. I speed through the halls and see the infamous anti-birds surrounding others; meaning they're weak. How is that they have grimoires and mana and still get surrounded by Anti-birds? But I have no mana and is never surrounded by them? 

They're so cute, but they won't come to me... I sighed in disappointment and rushed to find the person I need. 

"Thump"

I accidently bump into a person and said "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going.." I rub my forehead in slights pain. "HUH!?- oh wait, it's you, if you're looking for Charlotte, she's near the second floor." Yami directs me. I nod, he then walks into the court where the examinees were talking. I heard a slightly familiar scream. Oh well. Firecrackers start meaning exams were starting.

I walk fast and turn to a corner meeting Charlotte's face. "Oh, Shizuka I finally found you! Here's your cape and chestplate, let's get going." She then hands me my things and we walk together. Though I was slightly behind her. I then put on my mask and walk a little faster.

We make it to our destination and Charlotte sits on her seat. I'm not even supposed to be here, but Charlotte made an exception for me. I stand right behind her chair next to a teammate and brought my sword out from my Haori; putting my katana on my left side of my belt.

------------------

"The Captain of the Blue Rose Knights, Charlotte Roselei. She so beautiful. The Masked person behind her is the famous Kitsune, no one really knows how she looks like or her powers, but she must be beautiful." The male next to Asta fanboys. "Yeah, but Sister Lily's prettier." Asta bluntly says out loud not knowing he was probably going to regret that.

Sekke proceeds to introduce all the captains to Asta and the crowd cheers as William Vangeance takes his place. "Candidates, sorry to keep you waiting, I will be conducting this exam." William brought his grimoire out and casted "Magic tree, descend!" A bright green light appears as the spell has been casted. A tree appears out of the clouds, giving each examiner a broomstick.

'So this is the man who's closest to the Wizard King.' Yuno and Asta thought to themselves in sync.

----------------------------------

Let's take a moment to appreciate Twice~

 -----------------------------

I know that we didn't get much Shizuka Action, but I'll do it next chapter! I'm going to leave it here as I have ✨homework✨

YEEEEEET!!!