I

There are three things certain in this world.

One, the world being brutally cruel yet honest. Reminding you that not everything is fair and just.

Two, the undeniable love of family. Wether that's blood or people who love you not matter what.

Three, you'll never get to where you want without believing in yourself.

Geez, Ella why do you have to be a downer?

Shut up Scorpius.

Excuse my sister, she tends to dramatize everything.

I hate you.

You're just upset because I won the bet.

Ow! What the bloody hell was that for?

You being an idiot and a pain in the ass.

Alright, alright I'm leaving.

No need to kill me.

Hi, My name is Estrella Andrea Malfoy, that idiot was sadly my twin brother Scorpius. Now you're probably here to read a story about our parents and their happy family. Well it's true, we are happy together. Just really surprise me that you want to read our story. See we're not really popular around.

If you didn't know, my father and grandfather, were death eaters to Voldemort.

Ella, we're not suppose to say his name.

That ^ would be my younger brother, Lucas.

Hello.

Lu, Voldemort's dead and beside mum and Uncle Harry destroyed him, there's nothing to be afraid of.

Technically the only way Uncle Harry was able to defeat you-know-who is because of Professor. Longbottom. He killed the basilisk, which was a horocrux.

Lucas is sort of a historian buff. Loves to know everything that's the thing that always gets him into trouble.

Says the one who lit Rose's cloak on fire because all she did was take your book.

Excuse me, I never set her cloak on her fire that was James.

I know sometimes its fun to get on your nerves, both of us, Scoprius, Albus, mum and dad know that you'd never do such a thing. Even Uncle Harry is leaving himself out of the situation.

You can be a pain sometimes little brother.

Yeah, but you love me for that Elle.

I know. Now go before Scorpius finds out you were here.

He already does. He couldn't say anything since Sarah was here.

Remind me to thank her.

Will do.