Chanter Twelve

(Alexa's outfit top right,Jax's outfit middle, &Daniel's outfit bottom left)

"Mommy." Noah yelled and jumped into my arms as we entered the pent house.

"Hopefully you were behaving,my little prince." He laughed as I spun him around and kissed his face. I sat him down on his feet.

"Yes,mommy. I learned a trick,wanna see?" I nod as I watch him dump the feathers out the pillow.

"Noah,what are you doing?" I touched Jax's chest before he picked up Noah.

"Just watch, daddy." Noah sat in the middle of the floor with the pile in front of him. He closed his eyes.

     All of a sudden, the feathers started floating. They made shapes and pictures that Noah was thinking. He opened his eyes ,and the feathers floated back inside the pillow. He smiled still sitting on the ground.

"How long did it take you to learn that,bubba?" Jax asked, kissing his forehead and sitting him on the couch.

"Yesterday." Noah and Jax laughed. Noah touched Jax's face. "You need a portal. Why,mommy?" He said,as he had read Jax's thoughts. I smiled and sat beside him.

"We have to go back and get the amulet,bubba" I ran my fingers through his curly hair as he laid on my chest.

"Once you enter Gala, you never leave." He said as his eyes got glassy with tears.

"We'll come back. Plus,Daniel and Grace will stay with you,right?" I looked at Daniel. He huffed in agreement.

"You promise." I nod and kiss his head.

"Let's go play ,and let your mom and dad have some time together." Daniel said,picking him up and walked into the back.

"How's it feel to remember EVERYTHING." Jax pulled me into his chest.

"Different,amazing. Happy to remember everything except the part about the war."

"Connor was just a lunatic. Now the kingdom is dying. When we go to Gala,it won't look  or be the same."

I sighed and laid against him,holding his large hand in mine. "I love you." I smiled and kissed the back of his hand,playing with his fingers.

"Queen of the fairies huh." He laughed as I nudged his side.

"Hey!" I stood up and straddled his waist while he was sitting. "You didn't say 'I love you' back."

He pushed me back on the couch seats. He placed butterfly kisses on my neck. "I adore you."

"Those aren't the three words I want to hear,mister." My fingers ran through his hair.

"Really? How about I cherish you?" He raised up and arched his brow in a sexy manner.

"Nope." I laugh when he acted like he was thinking.

"You difficult to please,woman."He growled and picked me up. He walked us through the hall into the bedroom. He threw me on the bed.

"Not really. Come please me." I bit my lip as he crawled on the bed towards me.