Chapter Five

"Daniel,don't jump." I grabbed  his shirt in terror. He was standing at the end of the cliff.

"Alexa, it's fine,watch " He jumped off the cliff and dived into the cold water. A few seconds, he floated up.

"You're suicidal!" I yell at him. I heard his husky chuckle.

"Your turn." He yelled from down below.

"I like living,Daniel." I kicked a rock down and saw how far down it went. "Okay,adventure. That's what you want." Before I jumped, a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. The person turned me around to face them.  Jax... He looked pissed,too.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING. YOU COULD HAVE DIED IF YOUR CRAZY ASS JUMPED DOWN THERE." As he ranted, he wrapped a blanket around me and walked us to his truck. He slammed my door and walked over to Daniel. He was yelling and punched him in the face. He calmed down and walked back to the truck.

"I'm sorry,Jax. I touched his hand and laid on his arm as he drove.

"I don't want you around him, baby. He's dangerous,okay?" He kissed the top of my head and looked back at the road.  I nodded and looked at the road ahead. I  didn't remember the rest because I fell asleep. All I knew from that night was the cliff and waking up in my bed in a white sleeping gown. Jax had placed a flower ,a teddy bear, and a note on my bed.