Chapter Eleven

Alexa in MM

A/N- Thank you,dolls for reading. All 601 of you and 36 votes. Really comment more. Tell me what you like or dislike or what you expect. I need feed for my readers. I really need a name for you guys. You know how Lady Gaga has her monsters and stuff lol

"Do you know what you're asking for?" Daniel said,walking out of the shadows.

"I'm aware." I said,turning away from him.

"We need a portal. We need permission to enter first of all!" He ranted.

"We only have six days before Connor comes." Jax said,walking over to me. He kissed my lips and sat on the bed. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. How's Noah?" I asked.

"He's with Grace. They're at my penthouse in New York." Daniel coughed,interrupting Jax and I's little staring contest.

"Not to ruin the mood,but Connor's goons are at the door." Jax starting running around packing our things in the suit cases.

"Let's go." We walked through the door. "Thank you for your loyalty, Jeremy."

"Anytime,ass wipes. May the gods be with you,Queen Alexa." He bowed and kissed my hand.

"I am forever grateful,Jeremy." I smiled and kissed both of his cheeks.

"Alexa,let's go." Jax said  walking in and grabbing my hand. He walked me to the car. He opened the door to the back and helped me in.

"So who knows a way to get a portal?" The was a pregnant silence until I answered.

"Noah."