A New Job and A Crap Day

I stop at the gate of the impressive school in front of me and take a deep breath . " Why am I a teacher ?" I sigh to myself and step into the grounds . After some time I enter the main building  and head towards what I assume is the office .

"You'd think they would give directions to new staff ,....But nooooooo." I mutter to myself . I come to the office door and see a silver haired woman walking towards the door  coming out . I open the door and hold it open for her . 

She sees this and nods " Thank you so much , That is very polite . " she exclaims .

 I put on a false smile " No problem , Just helping out anywhere I can ." I give a small chuckle . 

She returned the chuckle and eyed me up and down  " Are ...you a new teacher ?" she asked .

 I nod " Yes , I am the new professor in the collage section , buuut they didn't give me a room number or a map . " I say rather loudly to grab their attention. Suddenly the dean jogged out to me and handed me a paper while he was on his cell phone . 

The woman and I looked at the paper " Room 145 ."  It had a crude little map drawn on it .

I laugh slightly " Well ....they spared no expense ." The woman laughed as well . " Well class is about to begin , we should both hurry ." she said smiling and beginning to walk away .  She then turned around " My  name is  Rossweisse, I hope to talk again sometime ." she said taking off down the hall .

 I smiled " No running in the halls !" I said playfully . I could hear a sweet laugh echo through the hall .The bell then rang "Fucking fantastic , Late the first day ."  I follow the map and finally reach the room surprisingly fast  . I open the door and see a class void of students say for a handful .

 I take a breath "Sorry I'm late everyone , Just got in this morning . Anyway " I lay my things on my  desk and turn to face the class. " My name is Professor L/n  . " I say writing it on the board. I turn around and let out a quiet groan   " So since it is my first day lets get a few simple things done today    , First up is names . We will start left to right . " 

I say pointing at a red headed girl " Please lets start with you and then continue down the line . " I explained .

 She nodded " My name is Rias Gremory  Professor ."

 A blonde girl started next " My name is Asia Argento  sir . " 

Next was a long black haired girl " I am Akeno Himejima handsome "  she flirted .

 I sigh and try not to laugh . "Next , you there ." I say pointing to the last student in the class .

" My name is Issei Hyoudo ."   I nod after writing down everyone's names . 

" Fantastic , It will take me a bit to remember your names , but I will get it ." I put on a false smile , Rias noticed this and looked at me curiously . I shook it off and continued " So honestly I am surprised you all are in this clas-." 

 A loud explosion from outside busted in the rooms windows , out of instant, I dived behind my desk and used magic to shield the students .  After a moment I stood up and motioned everyone to go to the back of the class where nobody could be hurt . I slowly walked to the window and peeked out . I could see a group of people walking from the explosion .

 I could sense the magic off them ." Fuck , zero to one hundred  real quick ." I say to myself . I turn to see my students gone " WHAT THE HELL GUYS!!!"  I yell . I then feel a wave of cloaking magic placed around the place " Great other magic users work here , maybe I could just stay here and not do anythi-" I was cut off by Rossweisse  being blasted through the wall landing directly on top of me .